Gaming Code of Princess $19.99 on eshop

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure I would even recommend it at $20, really. The artwork and animations are so gorgeous, and the music and dialogue are entertaining and funny. But the gameplay is so one-note. I got the LE and I'm keeping it as a collector's item, but I don't know if I'll ever go back to it. I finished it and tried to tinker with online, but it's dead as dead can be. Should have an international-play option for online.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Been pondering on if i should grab this game, seems kinda fun in the vids ive seen. And it could be more expensive.. is it really that bad?
In my opinion it its worth the $20 rather then the $30 prices people charge online (40 if it still has the CD and stuff)
However if you're looking to play online, it's rather scarce. It'll bring you a decent amount of gameplay though!

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

MeowTheMouse

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I really enjoyed it, one of my best 3ds games, thought of it as an upgraded castle crashers. I just hate the unnecessary frame rate drops and the character sprites are horrible.

Reactions: chavosaur

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, the game is still for 30€ on the European eShop and 30$ is already cheap in comparison 30€ is literally the same as 40$.
I'm getting kinda tired of how prices work for games in Europe, be it Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft... If a game costs 50$ in the US, that game will cost 50€ (which is 65$ for example).

Anyway, the game is pretty fun and I enjoyed playing it in a friend's system, I might get it next month if there's nothing interesting on the eShop, I recommend anyone to buy it if it's being sold for a measly 20$ atm, the game is pretty enjoyable.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Been pondering on if i should grab this game, seems kinda fun in the vids ive seen. And it could be more expensive.. is it really that bad?

It's not at all bad, and I apologize if that's the impression I gave. The problem with the game is it's just very shallow. It's fun for a very short while, but it gets repetitive quick. That wouldn't be such an issue if you could enjoy the gameplay with other folks, but the online is just completely dead. Online play is region-locked, and you can leave your system searching for long periods of time and never find anyone. Truly, the game would be a wonderful guilty pleasure if multiplayer were more viable.

Reactions: chavosaur

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I understand the problem with Online. The fact that it'äs region locked is going to be a pain in the european region if it's already not all that populated in the others.

I just have so many games on my wanted list for 3ds, that i can't decide if code of princess should be one of the ones i buy this time around, maxed out my 3DS account so i can buy some games, but so many out now in the eshop i just can't pick one and go with it. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs