Hacking COD Reflex Controller Mod

blahdc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone could make a hack for COD Reflex so that you could use the classic controller to play the game....they would be a SAINT!

D

Deleted-171178

TRushInfo said:
yes if beegee says its not possible, it must not be because all his posts are based on absolutely nothing, except a desire to see a bigger post count.

Wat.

Actually, I remember many people asking for other games to have controller mods, and it eventually returned to the answer "No".
Feel free to try though

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is 100% possible. But how many time do you want to pay? but actually the thing to get it working is to REPROGRAM THE WHOLE GAME!! , because everything is based of wii remote. If nintendo wanted to make it with classic controller, they will easily did it. Probably it wont be released. Why? Because 1) if someone NOT FROM NINTENDO releases this, he will get a very great punishments about copyright. 2) You are the first person that want it controlling from classic controller. 3) Playing with the wiimote is fine, the whole point of the wii, is remote control and that the wii remote can act as steering wheel, bowling ball etc etc. but yeah, its absolutely possible.

D

Deleted-171178

TRushInfo said:
oh, he did it again..............

And what makes you any different from your depiction of me?
Im not gonna post any more replies to you, as I know its probably gonna start a flame war.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
TRushInfo said:
yes if beegee says its not possible, it must not be because all his posts are based on absolutely nothing, except a desire to see a bigger post count.

He said he doesn't THINK it is possible, not that it ISN'T possible. Forums are all about opinions, and he also welcomed anyone to try. I agree that I doubt it's possible as alot of 'projects' of this type have not come to fruition, but it would be nice to be proven wrong.

Now pull the rod out of your ass, step off your soapbox and offer something constructive.

blahdc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you grew up gaming FPS with a controller you would understand why using the wii remote and nunchuck is such a PITA. Yes it is fun for the first 5 minutes but then it gets old. For me I have a much faster response time and accuracy while using a controller as I imagine everyone else does. I would think that having the option to use the classic controller/gamecube controller would make the game/wii much more profitable. Since Nintendo can't figure this out I thought I would ask here...

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kuragari Ryo said:
SifJar said:
Whats wrong with the regular controls (dont have the game)?

Nothing's wrong with the regular controls, some people are just put off by having to aim by moving their wrist a little bit instead of their thumbs.

QUOTE(blahdc @ Nov 12 2009, 11:57 PM)
If you grew up gaming FPS with a controller you would understand why using the wii remote and nunchuck is such a PITA. Yes it is fun for the first 5 minutes but then it gets old. For me I have a much faster response time and accuracy while using a controller as I imagine everyone else does. I would think that having the option to use the classic controller/gamecube controller would make the game/wii much more profitable. Since Nintendo can't figure this out I thought I would ask here...
Then you maybe shouldn't buy a Wii but a X360 if you want real gaming with a gamepad
tongue.gif

blahdc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mousex said:
Then you maybe shouldn't buy a Wii but a X360 if you want real gaming with a gamepad
tongue.gif

Not really that. I enjoy the wii and the motion idea behind the controller but it doesn't work well with all games.

Think of COD Reflex as a fat girl in a tube top. Just doesn't work but it could if it lost 50lbs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou