Gaming COD MW3 Wii Players Join In!

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Fridays and Saturdays i log and play, if you see me online, add me and sent me a PM so that i know you are from Gbatemp. I only play FFA and TDM mind you.

PS. NO cheaters OR hackers please.

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Fridays and Saturdays i log and play, if you see me online, add me and sent me a PM so that i know you are from Gbatemp. I only play FFA and TDM mind you.

PS. NO cheaters OR hackers please.
ok, give us your fc ;), in terms of hacks the only hacks are going to be custom lobbys (like gungame, infected etc..)

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is this still on? I just started playing MW3 and I wanted to know if this is still on so I can join tha clan, my internet is faster enough to host.

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
also if anyone is ever down to play a few rounds of DBZ:BT3 i'm always wanting people to play with especially since server's are going down

It just sucks that the wii doesn't have wii-wii adhoc connection capabilities then we might be able to tunnel

dicamarques

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
I made this thread to see if I could get some tempers to play mw3 on wii and stuff (and some indeed appeared Thanks :)) but now I barely touch my wii even worse trying online play with my internet, but guys feel free to play :) I could organize a match but its really hard to play with someone (even worse if its on the other side of the ocean).

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I made this thread to see if I could get some tempers to play mw3 on wii and stuff (and some indeed appeared Thanks :)) but now I barely touch my wii even worse trying online play with my internet, but guys feel free to play :) I could organize a match but its really hard to play with someone (even worse if its on the other side of the ocean).
Actually I find if there are people from around the globe connecting as a party then the connection is a bit more stable

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe that when I log in to Wii call of duty games there are just as many or more people playing those games (online) compared to call of duty games for the Wii U. Hopefully all of those people that play it on the Wii will get a Wii U when nintendo drops support for online Wii gaming. I'll be playing ghosts.

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I couldn't add the tag as ^4[Temp] so I added it as ^ 4[Temp]
and I added my FC instead of my wii number to my WiinnerTag

Scratch that I guess that was my friend code I thought the cod games used the FC as an ally code so I checked with black-ops and it's a different code also I am going to be adding ^ 4[Temp] to my BO nickname if anyone wants to join me there here's my ally code
1337-0381-4301=MW3
4265-0778-3503=BO

dicamarques

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
So I couldn't add the tag as ^4[Temp] so I added it as ^ 4[Temp]
and I added my FC instead of my wii number to my WiinnerTag

Scratch that I guess that was my friend code I thought the cod games used the FC as an ally code so I checked with black-ops and it's a different code also I am going to be adding ^ 4[Temp] to my BO nickname if anyone wants to join me there here's my ally code
1337-0381-4301=MW3
4265-0778-3503=BO

^4 is a color code ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica