Hacking CoD: Black Ops Multiplayer PROBLEM

abel009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OK, my game runs good when ever i load it from disk or usb, BUT when i connect to wifi and i start to search for a match it frezzes? and using the disk i was able to play zombies online with no frezzes when ever i tried to search for one but i wasnt able to play multiplayer it freezzed when i tried to join a match? does anyone know how to fix it? or is it because am using a LAN adapter the official one from nintendo sence i dont have wii-fi. And its not my internet cause every other game works fine i havent had any problem loading games . and yes iave install all of the wads with different convinations but still no luck.
Help Will b apreciated.

h0ser81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the lan adapters causing the problem. There's numerous posts about it on GameFAQs boards as well. Apparently the only fix that works now is to just use Wifi.

CreX

Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
h0ser81 said:
It's the lan adapters causing the problem. There's numerous posts about it on GameFAQs boards as well. Apparently the only fix that works now is to just use Wifi.
CONFIRMED WORKING!!!!!!!
THANKS!
yaywii.gif

Have been installing and reinstalling different versions of loaders and cIOS the entire day.. all for nothing.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over