Homebrew COD 5!! I know not again!

aronatvw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After alot of wasted dvd's I finally got my backup loader working. But I only have 3 out of 6 games working. I managed to get boom blox, monopoly, and lego batman to work, after I realized not to patch or change the region of the game b4 burning. Now I tried everything the same but can't get the games I really want to work! lol I have wasted many dvd's burning at various speeds on star war's clone wars(pal), shaun white(pal), and COD5 WAW (pal). I have .3 gamma, 249, and a ntsc wii, any suggestions.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Patch them to NTSC. Go to Gamma options and check Force NTSC and put default language to English. That helped me with One Piece... well, it's worth of a try, atleast.

aronatvw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank's man, I appreciate the help. I have tried patching them to ntsc and forcing them, but I haven't messed with language settings, it's worth a go! thanks again.

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best way to go about it is to get NTSC iso's. I know it is a pain to download but your success rate will be much higher.

aronatvw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank's that's really good advice, I usually download pal's just b/c there easier to find, and more of them work with the loader/ gamma.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle