COD 5!! I know not again!

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by aronatvw, Dec 16, 2008.

1. aronatvw
    OP

aronatvw Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    After alot of wasted dvd's I finally got my backup loader working. But I only have 3 out of 6 games working. I managed to get boom blox, monopoly, and lego batman to work, after I realized not to patch or change the region of the game b4 burning. Now I tried everything the same but can't get the games I really want to work! lol I have wasted many dvd's burning at various speeds on star war's clone wars(pal), shaun white(pal), and COD5 WAW (pal). I have .3 gamma, 249, and a ntsc wii, any suggestions.

2. Distrance

Distrance 矢澤にこ

Nov 23, 2008
    Finland
    Patch them to NTSC. Go to Gamma options and check Force NTSC and put default language to English. That helped me with One Piece... well, it's worth of a try, atleast.

3. aronatvw
    OP

aronatvw Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    Thank's man, I appreciate the help. I have tried patching them to ntsc and forcing them, but I haven't messed with language settings, it's worth a go! thanks again.

4. moosh01

moosh01 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 9, 2008
    United States
    The best way to go about it is to get NTSC iso's. I know it is a pain to download but your success rate will be much higher.

5. aronatvw
    OP

aronatvw Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    Thank's that's really good advice, I usually download pal's just b/c there easier to find, and more of them work with the loader/ gamma.