Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I registered my DS and the DS browser and got no coins. Second, most of my games were used so I don't have the manual and crap that comes with it. Nice try, Nintendo.

pieman202

Trophies
XP
Country
maybe because since its used the person who had it before you already registered it and got the coins? xD

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No actually it doesn't. I have 2 copies of a game I've tried to register there and the second kicks it back with a red print saying 'already registered.'

Youre basically whining because you (like me probably) are on a budget (or you're a cheapass?) and the codes you have were already registered by someone. You're basically hosed. As far as the system goes, you didn't say that was used so I'd call them. NOA is VERY good about fixing the problem. I had some games not show up and they called me back twice in order to fix as many as we could, and I did lose a few because I couldn't prove I had them (sold the crappy titles of Mario Kart and Smash Bros on Wii) so I got assed out of 100pts, but that's life. I did get many more points that didn't show up logged.

So umm how'd you put it? Oh yah... 'Nice try, Reaper00004.'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...