Gaming Club Nintendo glitch ;)

m3rox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now there is a glitch with Club Nintendo that makes it so that you can link your 3DS to your account over and over again (and get 40 coins each time). I've done this 3 times according to my history (and am up to 880 coins). Just unlink your system via the eshop, then link it again.

Z

Zorua

I tried it but for some reason my to do list says that I have to link it and I haven't got a single point yet :/
EDIT: I did this yesterday, when Loner posted about it, so it's certainly been more than half an hour.

Z

Zorua

Dash_2 said:
i havent even gotten the original 40 coins :| but imma try it out !
I know right? I dunno why this is happening but I haven't even received the original coins.

Z

Zorua

Slyakin said:
I'm sure that Nintendo is going to address this and remove the extra coins.

Just saying.
Yeah but you can probably order stuff and reach elite status before they address it.
Also, can anyone help me?
sad.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Slyakin said:

Just saying.
Yeah but you can probably order stuff and reach elite status before they address it.
sad.gif
Have you linked the system? That's different from the initial procedure of entering the shop. When you first start the shop, you enter your information to get coins from titles you buy. For linking the system, you need to go to the settings in the shop, then link from there.

Abernus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't appear to have had the original coins when I first linked my account, but then again I am not sure how to check how many coins you have. Can someone tell me how to check the coins total (Yes I am being a little thick)
tongue.gif

Thanks

Z

Zorua

Slyakin said:
Zorua said:
Slyakin said:

Just saying.
sad.gif
Have you linked the system? That's different from the initial procedure of entering the shop. When you first start the shop, you enter your information to get coins from titles you buy. For linking the system, you need to go to the settings in the shop, then link from there.
Uhh yes?
But the thing is, my to do list still tells me to link it, but when I press the Link System button on the Club Nintendo page, it takes me to a page where they tell you how to link it, but the point is I've already linked it.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Uhh yes?
But the thing is, my to do list still tells me to link it, but when I press the Link System button on the Club Nintendo page, it takes me to a page where they tell you how to link it, but the point is I've already linked it.
Oh, that's weird. You've linked it through the settings menu? How long ago was that?

Maybe you should de-link and link it again.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Slyakin said:
Pippin666 said:
Thank you, I ordered 5 Nintendo messenger bag !!
biggrin.gif

Pip'
...Wow, now that's just exploiting the system.

smileipb2.png

Wonder what nintendo will do when they fix the glitch and start reclaiming the extra coins people have stolen, and what will happen regarding gifts already claimed using those coins
unsure.gif

Z

Zorua

Slyakin said:
Zorua said:
Uhh yes?
Oh, that's weird. You've linked it through the settings menu? How long ago was that?

Maybe you should de-link and link it again.
I did that like ten times, yesterday.

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
mine just actually went through not to long ago i got plat status
tongue.gif

registered 4 3DS thats pretty sweet 160 coins i did the survey and my 40 for linking boosted me so yeah ill try this again and if it works cool i don't feel like exploiting i just want the game and watch thing now

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
Great, just thought I'd see if this was legit or not and the UK Club Nintendo is down due to phising attempts.

You reckon it'll work even if the site is down?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1