Cloud Saving

GABO1423

Half the man he used to be.
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
@GABO1423 , is cloud saving free on the series x or must you buy gold or gamepass? I mean what's the real difference between the two?
If you needed a subscription for that then I think people would be complaining about the default method of saving the console uses lol.

The difference between Game Pass and Gold is that Game Pass allows you to access a library of games that you can download and play at any time as long as the subscription is active, while Gold allows you to play games online unless the game is free to play. Both include some subscription-specific discounts as well.

Game Pass Ultimate basically packages Game Pass, Gold, and the EA Play Subscription at once.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you needed a subscription for that then I think people would be complaining about the default method of saving the console uses lol.

The difference between Game Pass and Gold is that Game Pass allows you to access a library of games that you can download and play at any time as long as the subscription is active, while Gold allows you to play games online unless the game is free to play. Both include some subscription-specific discounts as well.

Game Pass Ultimate basically packages Game Pass, Gold, and the EA Play Subscription at once.
You do need a subscription for cloud saving on psn and nso. I thought I had heard it was free on the series x.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's stupid. But Xbox has that for free, and that allows it to use the cloud as the default storage for saves that are tied to your account.
Well, I just bought what I wanted, then cancelled with refund, and they refunded me for the whole month.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz