Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
World New Download Engine For Games

Wohohoho, so basicly this cart has an engine that auto downloads all games to the there R4
Damned amazing, forget usenet and torrents or fileshare sites, this is tha bomb!
(Sarcasm)

NOTICE:All the DSi flash card just can work on DSi ver1.50 or under version in currently !
DSi v1.50?
Did i miss something? i'm still on 1.4e?

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Konachan said:
Depravo said:
They don't give a fuck, do they?
i dont think they do apparently lol
This is the type of Flashcart i wish Nintendo would Bust cause they dont stop making these Clones and now its not Just being Clone its being Ridiculouse.I mean Seriously!?

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, so they even include a pirated ROM? How stupid can these cloners get? I feel like reporting this cart to Nintendo myself... if they actually include a game with the purchase, there'd be no question of busting them.

Products like this really piss me off. They basically take any piece of shit that happens to be popular (OMGF AVATAR!!!!!!), plaster the graphic onto their box, and then cut & paste the list of R4 features, changing it here and there to account for SDHC, DSi compatibility, etc.

God I hate them..... so much
hate2.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
Wow, so they even include a pirated ROM? How stupid can these cloners get? I feel like reporting this cart to Nintendo myself... if they actually include a game with the purchase, there'd be no question of busting them.

Products like this really piss me off. They basically take any piece of shit that happens to be popular (OMGF AVATAR!!!!!!), plaster the graphic onto their box, and then cut & paste the list of R4 features, changing it here and there to account for SDHC, DSi compatibility, etc.

hate2.gif
This is why I hate all R4s, clones and the original.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, the game is included on this cart. It's not the worst R4 clone, but it's still basically utter shit. And Avatar sucks (the game and movie).

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
TM2-Megatron said:

hate2.gif
This is why I hate all R4s, clones and the original.
Original R4 + Wood isnt bad.

PS: The Original R4 Team didnt act like this I can tell you that much.If Nintendo wouldnt have Busted them they might still be Here Today.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
airpirate545 said:
I thought they meant a dpg of the movie Avatar

That would've been even more dangerous than a ROM of the game. The legal gurus and Cameron have been obsessive about removing pirated Avatar sources and downloads.

If these idiot cloners actually included the movie on their cart, not only would Cameron sue them for so much that their descendants 1000 years from now would be dirt poor as a result... but he'd also personally go to China and beat them over the head with a baseball bat, nail them to a cross, hire a cargo plane to fly them all to the nearest volcano, and then toss them all in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...