Hacking Clone R4SDHC and YSMenu

taqi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI
Well, i got ysmenu to work, pretty simple. But thing is, I have a clone. That means I can't have a total firmware replacment, but have to load it separately, as a normal .nds file.

My question is: Is there a way to bypass this? has anyone successfully made some sort of coding that loads the ysmenu.nds right after the normal load, or something like that? if so, links to it would be appreciated.

Thanx

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are several carts called "R4 SDHC". At least 1 of them is a DSTT clone, and runs YSmenu no problem. If you don't specify any more than "R4 SDHC", you won't get very productive answers. Telling us the web address on the cart itself or the box (aka where you get your firmware from) will help a lot more.

taqi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm i dunno what card it is, and theres no link as i got it from a shelf in the markets, but i can tell you, the latest version of its specific firmware is 1.32..if that helps

Posts merged

also, ysmenu does work, that is except for some games, which i have deduced to being 256mb in size. These large games get a random -81 error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill