silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rogue Trader said:
I prefer the GC controller, probably because i'm so used to it.

Also, who would have a PS2? Try 150 million people, it's one of the best selling consoles of all time. It still has a better library of games than most modern consoles, especially the Wii, which has like ten good games, and a hell of a lot of shovelware. It also has incredible graphics for it's time, and can still stand up to some modern titles (unlike the N64, which, despite the love I have for it, does look pretty dated in comparision, but that's a different matter).

The controller does kinda suck though, i'll give you that.
No good taste confirmed.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Juanmatron said:
GameCube controller is the most comfortable controller I used in all my life. I have a Wavebird and is incredible!

I would agree with this, and the PS2/3 coming in a very close second.

The Classic Pro resembles the PS2/3 controller, but it has longer handles.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bluebowser31 said:
but anyways, whats up with this wavebird? (isnt it just a wirless gamecube controller?)
The wavebird is the official Nintendo wireless Gamecube controller.

And I think that it depends on what you're using it for. If you're using it for emulators, the CC Pro is a great choice (the GC controller layout will confuse you). But I think you should get a WaveBird (with a GC memory card) and burn some GC games. I suggest the Wavebird unless you can find a controller extension cable because the cable is very short (about 1.8m/6ft). Or you could find a Japan-only white GC controller, which has a longer cable (3m/10ft).

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol where did i find these prices!??
EBAY ME BOY! EBAY!
i buy everything from ebay... i mean u save tons of money, ships fast, and u cant get ripped off!
(well maybe im just lucky, but the only thing that was ever a rip-off was a .99$ microsdhc to usb convertor, broke in about 3 weeks... but it was 99 cents, ive save way more than that)
and no im not a paid advertiser
tongue.gif

(one of the best and worst things about me is... im cheap
frown.gif
lol)
*and i was told that deal extreme stopped selling... so what r u talking about? and i bet amazon has better prices anyways...*

rudedoggx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Instead of talking about the Playstation 2, I'll answer your question.

The Wavebird and Classic Controller Pro are great, comfortable controllers. I use The GC controller if I'm playing Super Smash Bros. or Mario Kart. I use the CC Pro For WiiWare, Virtual Console titles and Monster Hunter. If you can, I'd say get both.

blackacidevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heres a simple answer, and dont ask again, because this is the correct answer, theres no way theres another correct answer.

Classic Pro for Wii, someone said it above and hes a genius,

There is absolutely no way in hell Id use a Gamecube controller, ummmm theres a frigging cord, thats only 7 feet, and youll kncok your wii over (considering you are supposed to play 10 feet away)

Have you ever played, atari, nintendo or just about every console with a wired controller?

Youll tip your pop, beer with that cord, think of hanging yourself with it, and each day youll untangle it.

Youll also look like the gayest guy with a rRidiculous gay controller, seriously,

Get the new wii classic pro

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you all, but incase some of you missed my sig (idk how) i got the GC ICON controller, for 6 bucks on ebay.

it shiped in 3 days!

i luv the turbo button, but the slowmo one is lame

and dude above me, it costed less, shipped faster, and i dont care about the cord obviousley, cause i could have gotten a wireless one... do some research b4 being stupid sometimes
smile.gif

not only that but i already said i got it, glad you didnt read that part...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q