Classic Super Mario bros. Wii....

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by codmaster, Feb 22, 2011.

Feb 22, 2011
  1. codmaster
    OP

Member codmaster GBAtemp Regular

United States
    [​IMG]

Hi,My name is Codmaster,I Have Started on this project a week ago,its called Classic Super mario bros.Wii

This Project is aimed to use Reggie Level Editor and Warp Tileset Editor to convert NSMBW to NSMB DS

I am planning to add Toad and Toadette to the game,instead of regular blue and yellow Toads

This is BETA 0.1,I touched none of the levels,i just did some changes in the contents of the .iso file of the game
    I have made the first two levels,and some modification to the contents of the .iso
    Also,this hack doesnt use ASM Hacks,so you are not stricted to Riivoulution

I Would Realese Beta 0.2 in the next 7-10 days.
    if someone wanna help me do this hack,please PM me,also PM me if you know how to edit World maps

See you guys in the next week with BETA 0.2!!

2. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    So you haven't done anything useful yet? Maybe you should wait to make the thread till you've actually ported some levels...

But you're porting the NDS levels to the Wii version of the game right? Nice idea.

3. DeadlyFoez

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
    I tend to read these types of threads an awful lot. Someone announces a NSMBW variation and then it never really gets off. I'm not saying that this will be the same, but I'm more wondering what ever happened to all those other ones.

4. machomuu

Member machomuu Drops by occasionally

United States
    Welcome to the world of hacking.

5. Donkey Plonk

Member Donkey Plonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Sounds like a cool plan, lets see this one get there.
    That reminds me, anyone know if there is any news on a release date of newer yet?

6. codmaster
    OP

United States
    I am not going to drop this project or anything,I already made the tileset and the 1-1 and 1-2 levels from NDS version.
    as i stated this project BETA 0.2 will be realesed next week,it will include custom tilesets,The world 1 from the NDS games,Custom music and alot more...

7. F. Lobot

Member F. Lobot GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Will you be porting music?

8. codmaster
    OP

United States

I will be porting the music from NSMB DS,however,not everything in the .iso i know of,so i can only change the title screen music and the overworld
    if someone can help me and give me complete details of the .iso music files,i will port all of the music

I will port all of the music,my friend got me a list of all the music files in the .iso file