Classic controller with gamecube games.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by masterz87, Sep 7, 2014.

1. masterz87
    OP

masterz87 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 21, 2013
    United States
    OK so I saw that devolution works with it but it rquires you to insert every single disc into it, and honestly I'm sure that I've lost at least a disc since I first got my gamecube and would rather not have to deal with it. The whole point of having a softmodded wii for me is that I can make backups of my games and then keep them in the cases not having to deal with someoen's holier-than-thou ritual.

So then anyway yeah, what else beyond devolution supports classic controller for the gamecube?

I know that the guy behind dios mios won't do it for memory limitations(for some unknown reason it's ungodly low). and I'd like to play the games wirelessly since I'm a lazy person.

So then with that said, beyond dios mios what gamecube loaders are there that'll let you easily handle the thing. I do like being able to have compressed files for dios mios but having to be tethered is annoying.

2. Walker D

Walker D I have a hat

Nov 15, 2009
    Brazil
    My home
    You can take a more in depth read on the OP at the official thread

3. masterz87
    OP

masterz87 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 21, 2013
    United States
    Huh, i completely forgot about nintendont. Can't believe I didn't remember that one. I only remembered devolution/dios mios.