Hardware Classic Controller Analog Button Question

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

Does anyone know of any game that makes good use of the analog L and R buttons on the Classic Controller? Or even ANY use at all?

I know someone that's working on controller adapters with the Classic Controller and he hasn't been able to test the analog portion of the L and R buttons due to the lack of games that even support those analog triggers.

Thanks!

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
according to Wikipedia the controller has only 2 analog shoulder buttons, but only in the first version
the shoulder buttons on the "Pro" version are all digital

I didn't even know that those buttons were analog :P

wiimanofthenorth

Trophies
XP
Country
You could always try installing wii2600, and use a rom (some sort of paddle type game) that uses those buttons. I'm sorry I don't have a final answer, but it should put you into the right direction?

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There was actually a Wiiware racing game released a year or two ago that uses the analog shoulder buttons to accelerate and brake I think, however I can't remember the name.
I'm pretty sure because I distinctly remember that I had just upgraded to a CC Pro and I was disappointed that it didn't have analogs for that game.
Or was it an homebrew ? :unsure:

Anyway, I believe in the beginning the CC had this analog L and R buttons to mimic and possibly emulate a Gamecube controller ( maybe with planned Wii system menu updates that never saw the light ) , but then we were never able to play GC games with the CC......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans