Homebrew Clarification Thread - What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlasp01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upleaded files that were already on 3dsiso ek your a faggot
Then he made a tool that converts them to a special file type he made specifically for his program, which he developed without much other help. That file type was made to help noobs like you not brick your 3DS by installing a CIA that is not for an update. Please, stop wasting our time, your time, and bandwidth on GBATemp's server and leave.

Reactions: WeedZ

BMO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, this. This. You are saying that the guy who uploaded all the 9.2/9.0 update files, made a custom software that allows us to downgrade, and made a thread to help others has no talent. That is enough. The "X" button in your browser is either at the top left or right. Make use of it.

I mean to be fair all he did was reupload files(or got someone else to do it would be the better term) that are availiable everywhere at this point and a menu that piggy backs off of someone elses work. i will admit he has been helpful but there is such a thing as giving too much credit

thats just my opinion on it anyway

ShinLarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just can't wait to actually do something with my Ironhax. I'm on 9.9 with homebrew channel on ironhax. In order to downgrade and/or use RXtools I guess we have to play the waiting game? Is there another method for 9.9 and Ironhax out there? Sorry to ask if it's already been answered. I also have something that looks like this if this helps. I still have no idea wtheck it is but I read somewhere that I will be using it recently.

95c21abde8.JPG

cid xiv

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Then he made a tool that converts them to a special file type he made specifically for his program, which he developed without much other help. That file type was made to help noobs like you not brick your 3DS by installing a CIA that is not for an update. Please, stop wasting our time, your time, and bandwidth on GBATemp's server and leave.
you guys call me dumb for 'aven a giggle but this guys being serious and is still retarded.
honestly you are that dumb if you think this

Reactions: Subtle Demise

vlasp01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean to be fair all he did was reupload files(or got someone else to do it would be the better term) that are availiable everywhere at this point and a menu that piggy backs off of someone elses work. i will admit he has been helpful but there is such a thing as giving too much credit

thats just my opinion on it anyway
He did make a special file type, and a converter to convert update CIAs to his file type.

TinchoX

Azure Flame Kite
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just can't wait to actually do something with my Ironhax. I'm on 9.9 with homebrew channel on ironhax. In order to downgrade and/or use RXtools I guess we have to play the waiting game? Is there another method for 9.9 and Ironhax out there? Sorry to ask if it's already been answered. I also have something that looks like this if this helps. I still have no idea wtheck it is but I read somewhere that I will be using it recently.

95c21abde8.JPG

My good sir... I DO HOPE you are just joking... and not being serious at all.

Piluvr

Yeeeet
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

95c21abde8.JPG
not yet, but others are working on that.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He did make a special file type, and a converter to convert update CIAs to his file type.
This. What's the point you ask? well now we can add in information, hashes to check that every single file is legit, that the console type that you have is possible to be downgraded to the version you want, and that the region matches your consoles region. This makes it super easy and safe for not just noobs but everyone honestly, it's actually something we've needed for awhile and someone finally got around to it

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch