Homebrew Clarification Thread - What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinchoX

Azure Flame Kite
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
also pingo is a hack with no tallent
I don't know if you should take your statements seriously... or simply ignore them for attempting to sound "Humorous".

I meant it as a simile, not a joke. Sorry if it offends you or anyone else, it is meant for the Wrong Section guy to see things in a different perspective.
No it's ok, I got a little bit over my head, I tend to find people that make fun of deseases kind of... disgusting.

Last edited by TinchoX,
Reactions: WeedZ

vlasp01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also pingo is a hack with no tallent
Ok, this. This. You are saying that the guy who uploaded all the 9.2/9.0 update files, made a custom software that allows us to downgrade, and made a thread to help others has no talent. That is enough. The "X" button in your browser is either at the top left or right. Make use of it.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what has he actualy done? other then ride on the backs of others that do shit?
https://github.com/JustPingo/KernelTimeMachine for starters this.

Also, he's made this post to help inform people about the new exploits, he's also helping noobs not brick their 3DSes (with the link above). Again it's more than I see from you, you are just starting shit. So, GTFO

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2016-1-2_22-15-46.png

Apparently he "committed suicide" to gain attention. Why the fuck would anyone make a joke for attention about such disgusting tragedies This person is so shitty on many levels.

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yall already fell into this troll's main motive, which was to gain attention. Just ignore it. I suppose I gave in but I'm just sharing what I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol