Homebrew Clarification Thread - What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
idk, but its legit annoying, no offense guys. but PLEASE. stay on topic.
About what? Aside from pure speculation, there is nothing to legitimately discuss.

Unless you WANT people spamming commits and acting like school girls everytime it's updated.

Until one of the devs comes in and gives us an update? We have nothing.

Reactions: Zidapi

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Everyone, start requesting locks, let's just get rid of it. It's already way too cluttered, and just a whole bunch of shitposts after shitposts. I've had enough.

We are keeping our eyes on this thread for any serious violations of the rules but at this point it isn't really worth moderating too strictly. That is not to say people can flood this thread with spam and 4chanism, that type of behavior will not be tolerated of course. However if loads of you start requesting locks and flooding the report center with tons of petty reports you are actually making it harder for us to moderate and I will not allow that.

If what is going on here bothers you that much then just don't participate in this thread and wait for further developments to be announced, there is no need to get your panties in a twist over it.

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never say never, one little thing might enrage me to the point where I nuke this thread and ban 20 people in a heartbeat. :tpi:
THE PONG HAS SPOKEN! ok, jokes aside, its 11:09 PM here, i cant sleep, so imma watch the thread out of boredom. continue your conversations like im not here. possibly about the topic at hand?

Reactions: LuigiSmash220

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funnily enough I was going to say 3002 but I then realised that not all of this has been meaningless drivel. There has been at least some proper discussion going on, just not enough to show.
Ah, yeah not all of it was shitposts... too bad it had to get to the point of someone making two other accounts to try to troll us. Not sure if those accounts have been banned but they should be :P

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

LuigiSmash220

Private Sm4sh modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never say never, one little thing might enrage me to the point where I nuke this thread and ban 20 people in a heartbeat. :tpi:
:D
Whats the progress so far?
i would think near complete but might be 3-10 days
once a bunch of threads named how do i downgrade
or Its finally finished
something along those lines then it is more than likely finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users