Homebrew Clarification Thread - What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiegitusXD

Trophies
XP
Country
But when we can downgrade our consoles,what will happen with our purchased games? They will erase or they will stay there?:(

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That WIP is just menu code... Is... that all there is? Or did he intentionally remove the good stuff? Not sure how that's supposed to prove or help anything.

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was KernelTimeMachine supposed to be something else than a menu?

I'd assumed it'd be a time machine for the kernel ;). A menu by itself is kind of pointless to get hyped up over. I was personally under the impression that this was supposed to be an implementation of SNSHax.

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I'd assumed it'd be a time machine for the kernel ;). A menu by itself is kind of pointless to get hyped up over. I was personally under the impression that this was supposed to be an implementation of SNSHax.
It will be an implementation of memchunkhax2, nobody is working on snshax anymore. And, the "will be" is the important part. You can't implement something that doesn't exist yet.

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will be an implementation of memchunkhax2, nobody is working on snshax anymore. And, the "will be" is the important part. You can't implement something that doesn't exist yet.

As I said, I was under the impression he was working on SNSHax explicitly, and KTM was going to be the app using his developed hack. I guess I missed the part where SNSHax was canceled and KTM was switched to be a wrapper for Memchunkhax2.

Reactions: JustPingo

bakurage

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Justpingo the guy who be insulted when he have announced his work on the 3DS ? " That's lie " " Never exploit kernel on 9.3+" " this guy is a xxxx" ?
Thank's to this guy for his patience

Reactions: Mrrraou

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Justpingo the guy who be insulted when he have announced his work on the 3DS ? " That's lie " " Never exploit kernel on 9.3+" " this guy is a xxxx" ?
Thank's to this guy for his patience
And yet I have regurgitated enough info about the inner workings of this crap that some people expect me to make an exploit out of something like that talk in a day. But All I know is theory, never actually implemented anything "real". :-P

TinchoX

Azure Flame Kite
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So uhh I came back and I found 54 more pages, anything useful I might have missed?
SNShax cancelled? And I guess still working on memchunkhax2 right? Keep it the good job~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee