Chile
It has been released on a certain psp site and works on al firmwares
nayps3.gif

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
i thought this game would never be released to the world, thank goodness. I couldn't and wouldn't wanna miss a game from nippon ichi.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
ripandsip said:
i thought this game would never be released to the world, thank goodness. I couldn't and wouldn't wanna miss a game from nippon ichi.

Why didn't you buy it then so Nippon Ichi actually get some money for their hard work?

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
ripandsip said:

Why didn't you buy it then so Nippon Ichi actually get some money for their hard work?

My guess is he doesn't know how to get PSN-only titles working on CFW.

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Fuck you Mr. Perfect Grammar
wink.gif
English is not my native language, by the way, so an error may slip in from time to time.
Opera, which is the best browser I use, does not highlight these kinds of errors.

Microcastle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I assume I'm fucked on this one but I just want to check if there's an unlikely solution to my problem.

So when I try to boot up Cladun on my 3.80 M33-5 firmware the game freezes on the initial loading screen and then kills the power on my PSP. I'm assuming this is due to the outdated firmware on the PSP that simply doesn't support the patches that have supposedly been released. Obviously I would update it if it weren't for the fact that my battery is dead and I cannot recharge it meaning I cannot get the necessary 70-80% needed to update the firmware. So I'm simply wondering if there's something I can do to solve this or I'm simply going to have to wait until I finally get my moonies to buy a new PSP + Cladun? : |

Thanks for your response in advance :-)

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Well you could buy a PSP battery. They are relatively cheap compared to buying a new PSP. Then you'll have to update to either 5.00M33 or 5.50GEND3. After that you'll need to add the necessary Prometheus. Both have positives and negatives but overall they can play 99.9% of all the PSP games.
Also I THINK you can update the firmware if you just put in the AC Adapter (NOT SURE). Though if this method is possible, it would be highly risky as it can brick if power cuts off for any reason. Your best option would be to purchase a new PSP battery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs