Gaming CLADUN: This Is An RPG! Patch

Microcastle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jolan said:
Wait, Microcastle, can't you update to 5.50 GEN-D3 via Hellcat's Recovery Flasher (since that doesn't require 80% battery IIRC), or does the Prometheus Update require the battery power level?
Returning to this thread to give this user a kiss on the cheek as it turns out that this suggestion worked out fine for me and the PSP is now flashed with the 5.5 GEN-D3 :-)

Thank you!

EDIT:

I do seem to have a new problem though, tried to boot Cladun and it still won't work (now I get an error message saying the game cannot be started) and to make things worse my other games on the memory stick cannot be booted either. Is there an additional step I need to take after getting 5.5 GEN-D3? I see you mention Prometheus, is that something that is required or is it irrelevant to the problems I'm having?

EDIT2: Updated to Prometheus, simple enough but it didn't really solve the problem I had though :'(( The following is the exact error message I keep getting when booting Cladun: "The game could not be started. (80020321)"

EDIT3: Reupdated my firmware to Prometheus v2 that was released in early September, any release since then? Still not working
frown.gif

EDIT4: Bah! Seem to have put myself in a pickle, I get the same error message for both Phantasy Star Portable 2 and Lumines II. I starting to think I'm doing something wrong here since at least one of these games should work with this firmware. Obviously I'm completely new to Prometheus so I might be missing some settings or such that I need to tinker with. Anyone able to offer some advice on this? : |

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Select->VSH Menu->make sure you have the ISO Driver set to the Sony np9660 driver, or just put a UMD in the drive.

Microcastle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xist said:
Select->VSH Menu->make sure you have the ISO Driver set to the Sony np9660 driver, or just put a UMD in the drive.
Thank you for taking your time but here comes my dumb question, where in the XMB am I supposed to use the select? Doesn't seem to do anything so I assume it might be context sensitive ie I need to be in a specific menu to work? Like I said I'm 100% fresh on this so I'm very likely missing something very obvious here.

EDIT: Okay, seem like a software I need to install. Gonna try it out and see how that works out.

EDIT2: Bah! Installed the Ultimate VSH Menu but when I press Select nothing happens.

EDIT3: Some dude in a comment section said this:

This doesn’t work with 5.50 Prometheus-2, but it worked with my m33-Prometheus. Guess I’ll have to deal without it until it gets updated…

Never mind. I got it working by re enabling the plugin.

What plugin do I need for this to work? I currently, or at least that I know, have no plugins installed or don't have even the slightest clue what they are : P

EDIT4: Managed to change the ISO drive in the GEN recovery menu and now it works! BOOM and thank you Xist for the help! : D

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Microcastle said:
xist said:
Thank you for taking your time but here comes my dumb question, where in the XMB am I supposed to use the select? Doesn't seem to do anything so I assume it might be context sensitive ie I need to be in a specific menu to work? Like I said I'm 100% fresh on this so I'm very likely missing something very obvious here.
Anywhere on the XMB. Maybe you just haven't enabled it.
Keep hold of R when booting the PSP, find an option for VSH and enable it.

... Or just change drivers from the recovery menu

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
....Or just put a UMD in the drive......

VSH menu not enabled by default on Prometheus?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: 112TB in this photo 😎😎