Gaming [Citra]Updating PKMORuby

DarkAllNight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I found some tutorials on how to update a citra game, had the game already in .3ds format, so I downloaded the update.
In the video it was said the update should be in Cxi format, but mine was in Cia, thought nothing of it, so I extracted bolt files in different folders, update in the update folder, pkm into game folder, sent the update files to the extracted game folder, said yes for everything and rebuilt the file, but when I tried to load the updated game on Citra a error saying "Error while loading ROM: Could not determine the system mode". Did the update I download screw things up, or did I miss any steps?

Edit: Apparently I didn't read the part where I need to decrypt the update with Decrypt9WIP. Gotta see if I can do that without a 3DS or i'll have to look somewhere for an updated version ;/

Last edited by DarkAllNight,

DarkAllNight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ah ;/ didn't want to write Omega Ruby, so I went with PKMOruby

Edit: Apparently I didn't read the part where I need to decrypt the update with Decrypt9WIP. Gotta see if I can do that without a 3DS or i'll have to look somewhere for an updated version ;/

Last edited by DarkAllNight,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!