Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

kim13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Strange. For me, I can enter the Pokemon Center. Have you tried save before entering? Once you're inside, make sure to change to English(the gym is safe from crashes in English).
I can enter the pokemon center using German language but I tried every language to access the GYM I can't I get always this crash or black screen

JayFoxRox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could you add this to wwyleles file ?, don't know why added it right, but msvs2015 coming up with red error
DrawSingleScreenRotated should be under the case ...

Learn how to code properly please.. The original code in my post worked fine as it was..
Updated my previous post with the link to the local PR ( https://github.com/JayFoxRox/citra/pull/30 ).
I went a little overboard and added a cursor which doesn't work properly (and probably broke touch input)

Do not do that.. It will generate Citra configs with logging disabled, so if people first run your hacky build they'll have a bad config. When they run the official builds afterwards we'll have to tell them to locate and delete their broken config as we can't help without the log.
Just have a batch file or something which pipes the citra-qt output elsewhere or patch the logging code to not output at all in your builds.
You could also rename that config key to avoid this problem.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Fox aw thank you, I almost got it wright with one red error only at
m_current_frame++;
}
/// Updates the framerate
void RendererOpenGL::UpdateFramerate() {
}

But I was right about the emu_windows.h
enum StereoscopicMode { LeftOnly, RightOnly, Anaglyph, SideBySide };

Only way to learn is by mistakes, no harm in privet side of it.
------------------
As for the other will correct asap it I see, But it dose how ever have no red CMD errors and pokemon runs somver , but can be done manual in qt-config.ini

Thanks for the link will merge it in :)

PS what's the option for it not to startup with the emulator ?

Last edited by drwhojan,

kim13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
No one please can help me solve this screen bug problem while entering the first GYM? (the game is in korean)
KJ252bt.png

kim13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
what build are you using
No I don't have any cheat on , I guess I should try rutile ruby
The save I have will be compatible with rutile ruby?
Thank you so much

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I changed the rom & everything works now !

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Learn how to code properly please.. The original code in my post worked fine as it was..
Updated my previous post with the link to the local PR ( https://github.com/JayFoxRox/citra/pull/30 ).
I went a little overboard and added a cursor which doesn't work properly (and probably broke touch input)
Do not do that.. It will generate Citra configs with logging disabled, so if people first run your hacky build they'll have a bad config. When they run the official builds afterwards we'll have to tell them to locate and delete their broken config as we can't help without the log.
Just have a batch file or something which pipes the citra-qt output elsewhere or patch the logging code to not output at all in your builds.
You could also rename that config key to avoid this problem.

Cleaned up - https://github.com/Jhno591/Citra/commits/master

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep I have a backup of my home folder dump and I use it on both your build and the master build.
Yours goes through intro so it boots the game, but crashes as soon as it tries to render the title screen. Master build works fine, I wonder if it was the 3D branch... Will start to test some of your older builds
Not sure but you could give latest a go.
Citra-52e65ed-02_10_2016
http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/yjWDkfEx/file.html

Changes
https://github.com/Jhno591/Citra/commits/master

FS: implement DeleteDirectoryRecursively #2106
This might delete all files on all your connected drives if there is a bug in a game / homebrew (which wouldn't do much damage on a 3DS).

Last edited by drwhojan,

JayFoxRox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

ahem.. I'll be nice about this: This might delete all files on all your connected drives if there is a bug in a game / homebrew (which wouldn't do much damage on a 3DS).
We'll probably merge that PR after some testing [and I'd probably keep this in a safe environment for testing], but you should add a warning about this or at least not share this to everyone for them to be guinea pigs by accident / unknowingly.
This is exactly why it's bad if people merge random PRs without understanding what they are doing..

vsub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure but you could give latest a go.
Citra-52e65ed-02_10_2016
http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/yjWDkfEx/file.html

I don't know what is changed between this version(I notest this problem starting to become worse and worse from some or the recent version and now is really bad)and the version I'm using but this one runs A LOT slower and have more problems.

I have couple of games on my pc and this is the result
Bravely Default - in menus is fine but everything 3d runs MUCH slower.Fraps shows high fps(still not full)but it actually runs at at least twice less the normal speed

Bravely Second - fraps shows 68 fps but it's running at around 40...and other audio/video related timing problems

Final Fantasy Explorer - now this runs a little faster that the rev I'm using

Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX - All kind of timing problems making the game unplayable(fraps shows 60fps but the songs(video)are running at around half the speed and the audio is a little faster)

Kingdom Hearts 3D DDD - also runs slower

Project x Zero - some weird mix of slower/normal/faster speed

Tales of the Abyss - it was running with problems and slow but now it's even more slower and the first video have even more problems.

What I'm using is Citra | gcc-qt-sse3-722af07 and just as info,I'm currently playing Bravely Default on that version.I'm at chapter 5 with more than 50 hours of gameplay.The game runs 99% of the time at full speed(only on some places on the word map it looses 4-5fps).There are few thing that makes the game to freeze but you can totally ignore them and continue with the game

Last edited by vsub,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jez I should have compiled in AVX/AVX2 ^ , but each have their own CPU that's hard. so best left on default..., But think most CPU's now use AVX + ?
Last on my list is to get it to compile in Mingw, that I can get 100% then bangs onto a 50% error list, odd.

-----------
edit, just asking dose pokemon xy not start up a new game with citra ?, Not using JIT black screens on a fresh game, with JIT while screen's starting a new game

Last edited by drwhojan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What do you mean I've known you since today