Homebrew Citra - Pokemon Sun/Moon/ORAS/XY Discussion/Troubleshooting

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
don't you know cheat engine? you can use this with citra for hack money, or how many items you have, i used cheat engine in pokemon moon for have 99PB and buy alakasamita and anothers ita stone

Why don't you use pkhex for ALAKAMITE?It is a way faster and save money :creep:

AdamHY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For a decent specs, there's no fix. If you want to run SM on 60FPS, get a better computer or wait until the emulator is optimized. As of other Youtubers who uploads 1080p 60FPS no outline Pokemon, they slow down the emulator and video edit it.
Video by KazoWAR:

I already get good speeds on the emulator so that's not an issue for me. My issue is that Pokemon Sun and Moon specifically slow down over time and that does not occur in any of the other games i play on the emulator.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I already get good speeds on the emulator so that's not an issue for me. My issue is that Pokemon Sun and Moon specifically slow down over time and that does not occur in any of the other games i play on the emulator.
Well if you don't know, Sun and Moon's size is 3GB and other games are less than 3GB like OOT3D(455MB) and Smash 3DS(1GB).

AdamHY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you don't know, Sun and Moon's size is 3GB and other games are less than 3GB like OOT3D(455MB) and Smash 3DS(1GB).
But that doesn't explain why the slowdown doesn't occur on the latest gdmk build but occurs almost exclusively on the BE builds. It's not that the game is slow. when i start the game on BE, it starts with high fps but the fps soon begins to drop lower and lower until it becomes impossible to play the game any further.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
But that doesn't explain why the slowdown doesn't occur on the latest gdmk build but occurs almost exclusively on the BE builds. It's not that the game is slow. when i start the game on BE, it starts with high fps but the fps soon begins to drop lower and lower until it becomes impossible to play the game any further.
Well. In short, don't expect full speed. Citra is work in progress and doesn't have fully optimization in most games.
So if you want to make Sun and Moon solid 60FPS without any FPS drop, go ahead and get a gaming PC or get used of the slow playthrough and wait for the emulator to get fully optimize. I repeat, Citra is work in progress.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm sorry to contradict ya, but it's not. Glitches are fixed and it runs perfectly.
Sweet! BTW. Is it available on their official site or do I have to get it from GitHub?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
is possible active events with Pkhex ?
Yes if you download the wc7(Wonder Card 7) from MsMidnight(it's an account's name) and place it there on the game via PKHex. However, it won't work in Sun and Moon. But I'll try to play around Gen 7's files and try to dump my wc6 of Muchlax with Snorlium Z.

5 months ago, I tested on McDonald's Hoopa and it works!

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh hey! Look what I found! Time for you to use PKHex and export them to your save!
Now you're free to get Event Pokemon OFFLINE!
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokémon-sun-moon-save-game-event-sharing-thread.448481/

hwYiGKL.jpg

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

jonaand

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Oh hey! Look what I found! Time for you to use PKHex and export them to your save!
Now you're free to get Event Pokemon OFFLINE!
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokémon-sun-moon-save-game-event-sharing-thread.448481/
Yes if you download the wc7(Wonder Card 7) from MsMidnight(it's an account's name) and place it there on the game via PKHex. However, it won't work in Sun and Moon. But I'll try to play around Gen 7's files and try to dump my wc6 of Muchlax with Snorlium Z.

5 months ago, I tested on McDonald's Hoopa and it works!

and any tutorial of how do it ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok