Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
>So,male or female
It seems so but I don't remember what I did with Youngster Calvin as a female.
>How about language?
My language is always set to English. I exited Petalberg with English on Star Sapphire 2.0 on 18/6 and didn't need to change language at all.

This highlight the different between 13/6 and 18/6 builds ,the chinese had solve the language error in their build,if i not mistaken, 13/6 build need to change the language before proceeding to Rustboro,i hope next update bring us some surprise as well ! :D^_^:ha::evil::wub:

Last edited by X Virus,

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This highlight the different between 13/6 and 18/6 builds ,the chinese had solve the language error in their build,if i not mistaken, 13/6 build need to change the language before proceeding to Rustboro,i hope next update bring us some surprise as well ! :D^_^:ha::evil::wub:
So much Citra progress <3

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm very sad that I have to repeat this since it seems that many of our new members can't read the rules:

NO ROM REQUESTS OR LINKS ALLOWED! After this point everyone requesting or posting a link to warez will be IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED from the forum.

A "romhack" is STILL illegal, since it's based on the original, copyrighted game!

Also, the "chinese" builds of Citra are NOT ALLOWED EITHER. They violate the GPL license Citra uses, which requires them to make the modified source code available.

Until they comply with that, posting a link to them, or requesting them will warrant you a warning and a suspension if you're a repeated offender.

tl;dr: NO WAREZ AND/OR ILLEGAL BUILDS OF CITRA ALLOWED!

I'll now try to clean this thread forum such things, if you see anything like that please click on the "Report" button to tell us mods about such things and we'll take action.

Thanks!

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
I've not been following the progress of Citra recently. What is the speed like on commercial games with modest hardware (i5, GTX 970)?

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2016-6-21_22-13-3.png

I feel like the 18/6 emulator is pretty much done apart from the crashes/bad framerate on some stuff ^_^
Just got my badge from Roxanne. 50 FPS in Rusturf Tunnel on the 18/6 chinese build.

Last edited by DestinyFeather,

junior600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys, how should I compile citra with gcc sse4.1, avx etc... options? Someone has said it must be compiled with -msse4.1 flag, but when I launch the command "mingw32-make -msse4.1", it doesn't compile... The chinese versions are compiled with cmake or not?
Sorry for my bad English

Last edited by junior600,

master_cheat001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not fake, read the comments, it's speed up footage. There are no TV scanlines too, those lines you see are created by the edition of the video, the top screen is flat when you compare it to the bottom one.
"Read the comment".... You new to the internet?

cba90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 53715
I feel like the 18/6 emulator is pretty much done apart from the crashes/bad framerate on some stuff ^_^
Just got my badge from Roxanne. 50 FPS in Rusturf Tunnel on the 18/6 chinese build.

are u playing straight from the start? or does the mirror/choosing starter still crash

edit: that was dumb i mean when leaving the truck

Last edited by cba90,

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are u playing straight from the start? or does the mirror/choosing starter still crash

edit: that was dumb i mean when leaving the truck
I played from the start. I got the whole truck sequence :3. IT ONLY APPARENTLY WORKS ON THE CHINESE BUILD WITH AN ORAS ROMHACK NOT ON XY according to other posters.
Once as a girl (abandoned the girl one after reading some comments about crashes)
Once as a boy (current save)

So far nothing majorly gamebreaking has happened. I've gotten my first badge and am about to get my second.

It makes you wonder when the luck will run out! (i'm not up to the dreaded quintuplets though)

Last edited by DestinyFeather,

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm very sad that I have to repeat this since it seems that many of our new members can't read the rules:

NO ROM REQUESTS OR LINKS ALLOWED! After this point everyone requesting or posting a link to warez will be IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED from the forum.

A "romhack" is STILL illegal, since it's based on the original, copyrighted game!

Also, the "chinese" builds of Citra are NOT ALLOWED EITHER. They violate the GPL license Citra uses, which requires them to make the modified source code available.

Until they comply with that, posting a link to them, or requesting them will warrant you a warning and a suspension if you're a repeated offender.

I'll now try to clean this thread forum such things, if you see anything like that please click on the "Report" button to tell us mods about such things and we'll take action.

Thanks!
I've reported all the links to the illegal builds so far

Reactions: raulpica

rbm666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria

Thanks!

If everything is illegal what is the point of this place again?

Ironclad17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, how should I compile citra with gcc sse4.1, avx etc... options? Someone has said it must be compiled with -msse4.1 flag, but when I launch the command "mingw32-make -msse4.1", it doesn't compile... The chinese versions are compiled with cmake or not?
Sorry for my bad English

Out of my depth but it would be mingw64 since Citra is x64 only right? Newer versions of Qt are suppose to support it but mingw64 is a relatively new development so I'm guessing it's glitchy.

mcdgray129

Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks!

I dont think you should stop the GCC builds of Citra being shared the source is online for it.
I also dont know why the Citra devs are looking to report it when the source is online for it here.

PR regarding this Build:
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pu...

And source code here:
https://github.com/yami-hack/citra/tr...

Now whats the problem??.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now whats the problem??.
I didn't delete any GCC builds, only the Chinese builds for which source wasn't shared. Feel free to look back in this thread and confirm it for yourself.

Also, if the Chinese Team starts sharing the sources and there isn't anything wrong with them, the Chinese builds will be allowed again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.