Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it doesn't look like it.
But I just switched to the SSE4.1 and the battles are very fast. I also can't seem to find an option in the config for FPS

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GCC-sse3 got FPS right?
I figured it out.
FRAPS shows the framerate.
http://i.imgur.com/Q2CM5kD.png
Battle framerate is 40-55 sometimes 30ish, overworld is 30-40.
All in all it's pretty good.

These are my specs
WtJo7ut.png

Last edited by DestinyFeather,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I am running Star Sapphire as people are recommending

Good luck ,i hope you will not stuck inside Fiery Path as what happen to chinese 721 rom as you are in female,anyway,i recommend you to save before enter the Path,if you cannot get out from there due to blackscreen/freeze,try to use PKHex to switch sex before going that point

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
contest in slateport is no go in my 1325 europe version of omega ruby it crashes just after contest even at korean so i guess off to mauville ...

Hi,as mention by chinese,don't go/attend/participate any of the pokemon contests in any city since chinese build not yet fix the bug,just forget about that for now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm going to try switching sex now :P

You no need do that now,since i not sure it will happen to your star sapphire or not,but i think it happen to that chinese rom only maybe

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You want update rutile ruby to 1.4?your current rom is 1.3?Why don't you get Rutile Ruby/Star Sapphire 2.0 instead?By the way,How about Rising Ruby & Sinking Sapphire,do you try that roms?

I mean there is a 1.4 patch for original oras rom. Im just asking if u can do it without having 3ds console...

And yeah i've tried rising ruby and wont even bypass the wood with any language

Last edited by SKazuki,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I mean there is a 1.4 patch for original oras rom. Im just asking if u can do it without having 3ds console...

And yeah i've tried rising ruby and wont even bypass the wood with any language

If we use 1.4 patch cia ,and then patch it over original oras cia ,then we convert it to cci by using converter,like that it won't work? You had tried?Is it illegal if do like that?

View attachment 53711
Male crash route 102 Star Sapphire Youngster Calvin
EDIT: you can bypass it by talking to him

Thank for sharing it :)

Last edited by X Virus,

Tanima

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Anyway,although they earn money by using other's stuff,but those who "get benefit" from their site doesn't spend $ right?everything free of charge and then they just want to share something but they are not using the stuff for the sake of their own use (except make money),i am just curious why they steal the stuff from other and doesn't mention where is the original website their stuff belongs to by providing a link maybe,this is kind of dishonest but if they post the original resource as this discussion chatroom then they won't deserve the title as " thief or thieve " :ninja:

Are you using chinese's build ? all chinese's builds work? it stuck within 5 minutes right?it is just good in speed but poor in handle crashing trouble maybe......
im not sure....but its a little slow to start then it picks up the speed....after launching a save i dont directly battle a trainer, i battle a wild pokemon then its sort of starts working smoothly after that....i have continuously played atleast 20-25 mins without crash

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Male/Star Sapphire 2.0/Successfully left Petalburg without the Petalburg crash of doom. Only crash so far was Youngster Calvin. Only other thing to report was a two second lag on a menu item which occurred once.
(This is also a new male save file that I started. I moved across my combusken from my female save file to the male one. I didn't notice a Youngster Calvin crash in the female save file).

After Petalburg there's a fisherman with no dialogue who crashes.

EDIT: Rustboro city is a pretty big FPS killer. So is Pokemon Amie which is about 15 fps

Last edited by DestinyFeather,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Male/Star Sapphire 2.0/Successfully left Petalburg without the Petalburg crash of doom. Only crash so far was Youngster Calvin. Only other thing to report was a two second lag on a menu item which occurred once.
(This is also a new male save file that I started. I moved across my combusken from my female save file to the male one. I didn't notice a Youngster Calvin crash in the female save file).

After Petalburg there's a fisherman with no dialogue who crashes.

EDIT: Rustboro city is a pretty big FPS killer.

So,male or female make different crashes in game?How about language?you no need use PKHex switch english to korean before you exiting Petalburg anymore with 18/6 build?

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>So,male or female
It seems so but I don't remember what I did with Youngster Calvin as a female.
>How about language?
My language is always set to English. I exited Petalberg with English on Star Sapphire 2.0 on 18/6 and didn't need to change language at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat