Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using an 840m, i dont think thats "weak", even if it is average.i even gave @Miguel Gomez my save.it still froze.
try this save and see. if you can pass, then save in the pokecenter and post back.
Crashes for me GTX 970. From what i can tell since CROs load at that time it may just be those fault. Again those aren't even properly implemented which is why they're being reworked on.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Crashes for me GTX 970. From what i can tell since CROs load at that time it may just be those fault. Again those aren't even properly implemented which is why they're being reworked on.
i would accept it if it was only that.but when i used a save that has visited a lot of pokecenters, one that has already finished a lot of gyms, it doesnt crash when i enter the pokecenter.may be something with my save. also i am the only one that is having this freezes at that specific spot.everyone else dont get it, or they dont report it.

Last edited by emmauss,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would accept it if it was only that.but when i used a save that has visited a lot of pokecenters, one that has already finished a lot of gyms, it doesnt crash when i enter the pokecenter.may be something with my save. also i am the only one that is having this freezes at that specific spot.everyone else dont get it, or they dont report it.
Yeah but everyone needs to remeber this is only a custom build. Everything and every commit is a WIP, CROs aren't done, and others aren;t done yet. There isn't someone who hasn't gotten crashes yet because ti will always randomly crash. Even if it isn't at the same part on a different save, likely it will crash yet again. I doubt audio will fix it too as some people are suggesting. Only reason why the crash was fixed before is due to the audio submitting back to the application.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Yeah but everyone needs to remeber this is only a custom build. Everything and every commit is a WIP, CROs aren't done, and others aren;t done yet. There isn't someone who hasn't gotten crashes yet because ti will always randomly crash. Even if it isn't at the same part on a different save, likely it will crash yet again. I doubt audio will fix it too as some people are suggesting. Only reason why the crash was fixed before is due to the audio submitting back to the application.
okkay. i will see if i can go to another town and enter the pokecenter.hopefully i wont encouter the freeze others get, since nobody gets my freeze.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

on another case, anyone try to make an exp multiplier with cheat engine.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Its odd alright lol. Are you using the EUR or US version of the game?.
US

i am using an 840m, i dont think thats "weak", even if it is average.i even gave @Miguel Gomez my save.it still froze.
try this save and see. if you can pass, then save in the pokecenter and post back.
Strange. When I use your save for the 2nd time, it hangs when going inside the Pokemon Center. Welp. Better talk to Mom in Littleroot Town and heal.

BTW. I'm going Livestream!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Miguel92398/live

Re_deleteR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you see now?
Is it fast?
Is it fixed?
Is it playable?

The answer is
no. If you're here because of Pokemon, then you should buy a 3DS and a single Pokemon game like you missed a lot of events that you cannot cheat in Citra until someone would stand up and make a code of it which will take years to do that.

But hey, I got a Shiny Xerneas from an Official Game Freak event.
This is why im buying pokemon moon, ive missed good stuff! Events, etc!

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
May i know we can using cheat engine over citra 3ds emulator or not ? It is good if it work so that we can change the amount of money,rare candies,master balls,level of mons,etc in pokemon :rofl2:

Last edited by X Virus,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
This is why im buying pokemon moon, ive missed good stuff! Events, etc!

In my opinion , buying a 3ds just only for pokemons gen 6 & 7 and then we sold the console,it is consider as not worth .

On the other hand,if we play a lot of games on that consoles and we wish to keep it for years due to nintendo event,mystery gift or whatsoever benefit from Game Freak or nintendo,it worth, anyway,please remember , 3ds maybe and most probably will be replace by nintendo NX in coming years .

Hence,own a nintendo NX + Citra 3ds is the best option maybe in year 2017 and onwards since all nintendo game maybe switch to NX rather than 3ds,like what happen to PS 4 towards ps 3 and xbox one towards xbox 360 :gba:

Hyura

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In my opinion , buying a 3ds just only for pokemons gen 6 & 7 and then we sold the console,it is consider as not worth .

On the other hand,if we play a lot of games on that consoles and we wish to keep it for years due to nintendo event,mystery gift or whatsoever benefit from Game Freak or nintendo,it worth, anyway,please remember , 3ds maybe and most probably will be replace by nintendo NX in coming years .

Hence,own a nintendo NX + Citra 3ds is the best option maybe in year 2017 and onwards since all nintendo game maybe switch to NX rather than 3ds,like what happen to PS 4 towards ps 3 and xbox one towards xbox 360 :gba:

Getting an used 3DS is a great option. You can play whatever you want and you won't spend that much money since it is used.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
In my opinion , buying a 3ds just only for pokemons gen 6 & 7 and then we sold the console,it is consider as not worth.
Well. There's a thing called "One man's trash is another man's treasure". That's why I keep my old functional EUR Gameboy Advance SP and US Pokemon carts and bootlegs just for selling it in a high price when the time has come.

It'll be better if you keep the 3DS till 20 years.

I mean, I looked around some online shops and the Classic Gameboy cost at least 50K instead of 3K.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Well. There's a thing called "One man's trash is another man's treasure". That's why I keep my old functional EUR Gameboy Advance SP and US Pokemon carts and bootlegs just for selling it in a high price when the time has come.

It'll be better if you keep the 3DS till 20 years.

I mean, I looked around some online shops and the Classic Gameboy cost at least 50K instead of 3K.

Yeah,good idea....But,Of course what i means above is buying the console just for playing pokemon for 2 weeks then sell the console immediately right after half month of using it ,won't you think these kind of players doesn't think twice before selling a gaming consoles,actually what they should do is keep the consoles for at least 3 to 4 years since new gen pokemon will release every 3 year ,as we can guess there will be at least 2 gens of pokemon will be come to 3ds platform....i just wonder why they won't think carefully before buying as well as selling the console ,and now,does it means they will spend money again for the same consoles which they had sold to others 3 years ago? Luckily ,maybe Citra is their only option :hrth:

Getting an used 3DS is a great option. You can play whatever you want and you won't spend that much money since it is used.

Yes,if you have strong passion to play all 3ds games without any restriction and you are ready to spend.
No,if new gen of nintendo console is backward compatible , which can play 3ds games as well as its own game (Like gameboy advance may play gameboy/gameboy colour's games) , then why we spend money on old console?

Re_deleteR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But they said that the nx wont replace the 3ds... Well there are more good games besides pokemon, i wanna get to feel it the way it was meant to be played. But yeah i see where you are going, i do the same lol I already own a new 3ds so I ought to buy games, right ?

Last edited by Re_deleteR,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@Leo121 @KillzXGaming What's the purpose of Input in Citra Configuration?
Should I input my Generic USB Controller there?
I tried in Cemu and it worked fine without the use of Xpadder or any of the controller emulator.

They are now working on controller for Citra ?How about merrymage audio build?
But they said that the nx wont replace the 3ds... Well there are more good games besides pokemon, i wanna get to feel it the way it was meant to be played. But yeah i see where you are going, i do the same lol I already own a new 3ds so I ought to buy games, right ?

Is up to you for buying the game or play on a stable citra in future , as long as you like the game ,but in the case of nintendo nx i am not sure ,if it will be the next console which keep the pokemon franchise survive , is good for you to save money for that since Gen 8 pokemon will be most probably only for that platform.....anyway,it is too early to discuss about that,but yet, if you means the 3ds games you are going to buy are both pokemon sun & moon ,then you should go for it since pokemon games comes out every 3 years and it worth due to the reasonable price as compared to any other 3ds games in which you sell immediately right after finish playing....i am not trying to say other 3ds games's price expensive than pokemon game but you know,pokemon game not only focus on fighting but also collecting as well,it take months or maybe years to reach the ending ,so,buying pokemon game is a good choice :yay3ds: , and as a wise player, we should spend money on a few games that we preferred,and the other games maybe play on a stable Citra ,right ?

Last edited by X Virus,
Reactions: Re_deleteR

Re_deleteR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are now working on controller for Citra ?How about merrymage audio build?

Is up to you for buying the game or play on a stable citra in future , as long as you like the game ,but in the case of nintendo nx i am not sure ,if it will be the next console which keep the pokemon franchise survive , is good for you to save money for that since Gen 8 pokemon will be most probably only for that platform.....anyway,it is too early to discuss about that,but yet, if you means the 3ds games you are going to buy are both pokemon sun & moon ,then you should go for it since pokemon games comes out every 3 years and it worth due to the reasonable price as compared to any other 3ds games in which you sell immediately right after finish playing....i am not trying to say other 3ds games's price expensive than pokemon game but you know,pokemon game not only focus on fighting but also collecting as well,it take months or maybe years to reach the ending ,so,buying pokemon game is a good choice :yay3ds: , and as a wise player, we should spend money on a few games that we preferred,and the other games maybe play on a stable Citra ,right ?
Yep! That's right! Im still going to play them on citra, its a different experience since it will be enhanced by better graphics and the like. Its gonna be difficult to play some games but others can be played just fine.

Last edited by Re_deleteR,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
US

Strange. When I use your save for the 2nd time, it hangs when going inside the Pokemon Center. Welp. Better talk to Mom in Littleroot Town and heal.

BTW. I'm going Livestream!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Miguel92398/live

Hey man, can you test the build from the link description of this youtube?

Yep! That's right! Im still going to play them on citra, its a different experience since it will be enhanced by better graphics and the like. Its gonna be difficult to play some games but others can be played just fine.

Actually what you say have point , better graphic , and i think it is the most critical problem ever that Citra Dev encountered.......They want to make use the PC graphic card to do the same task as what the console can do .....so,the outcome now is "If you play 3ds game on citra in 1080p /HD graphic,it slow down the FPS/speed of the game or vice versa " , most probably they are now confuse on how to achieve balance between graphic and FPS so that it able to run smoothly :unsure:

Have a look at this video for more detail :

Last edited by X Virus,
Reactions: lampdemon

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
May i know we can using cheat engine over citra 3ds emulator or not ? It is good if it work so that we can change the amount of money,rare candies,master balls,level of mons,etc in pokemon :rofl2:
You can use PKHex, yup.
yes we can use CE. i used it on RF4 to modify money and prince points.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!