Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Kortest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the new master has a region selector, otherwise eur games should have english as a default, with options to change.
Well I've set it to EUR but there is no language selector ingame so i guess FE:A just uses system language and that is somehow hardcoded to english?

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just edited the post.still waiting for a pk save from my request earlier.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

cro doesnt work .and i used merry's updated rebase.will merge again with the initial rebase.
You may need to cherryick the latest commits, and leave out ones with errors.

that got me really hyped tbh, whats up with the transparent character in pokemon screen tho
HD build is bugged and draws random lines like that.

Pariah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did some testing with different versions of Fire Emblem Fates to try and figure out why battles hang with the US version. Trying the US version on a previous SR build without the latest GS seemed to get past the first tutorial battle. Tried and tested with the Jap version with English translation on the latest build posted by leo a couple pages back and it also worked for the first battle atleast (camera actually panned back out). The issue then came up when using one of the bow units in battle. It is possible to just skip the animation from the bow unit by choosing "Wait" on the second tutorial battle. Currently play-testing through on the JP version with English Translation to see if battles hang anywhere else but I think it may only happen with the tutorial.
EDIT: It's not just in the tutorial, sometimes the battle ends sometimes it hangs but animations can be disabled to just skip the bug.
pMmKYLv.png

Last edited by Pariah,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got smash bros booting! Won't work in game as CROs incomplete. Small little change to code had to be made and suggest you don't mess with it as it is instable.
8NK8W6p.png

KGaW8Br.png

Last edited by KillzXGaming,
Reactions: Miguel Gomez

ed58

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do the Geometry shader builds matter what pc specs I have? Clicking on the applications brings up the cmd prompt but then stops responding shortly after

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.