Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish. But not yet.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mean. What's the purpose of Gateway when you don't have games installed on Citra's Home Menu? :glare:
cheats will be done likely with memory edits, maybe ram hacking. Devs are more focused on compatibility and accuracy currently so i wouldn' expert this feature unless you make it yourself.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh and there is always cheat engine you could use.

somerandomdude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
play on the 3ds or wait a few months for it to be playable. Though i may be able to fix the crash, try this build.

Thank you SOOOO much for this! The crashes have stopped and it seems faster as well. You're awesome for sharing that.

I've seen videos of paper jam running sound semi-effectively (at least relatively speaking compared to other 3ds games. Do you happen to have a link to the best audio build? (I'm not even sure how to run audio with citra...newbie here...)

TheLneSpoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry if this has ever been answered or not, but I'm having an issue with Citra Cro. When I try running Fire Emblem Birthright it tells me that there isn't enough room on the SD Card. Not entirely sure what to do.

f7e99d679b9f0b55a27ca5ae70e6baa1.png

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has ever been answered or not, but I'm having an issue with Citra Cro. When I try running Fire Emblem Birthright it tells me that there isn't enough room on the SD Card. Not entirely sure what to do.
what build are you using? try

Attachments

• Best Build.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 330

TheLneSpoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That file is showing up as a trojan horse from my antivirus. Not trying to say you're giving me a virus or anything, just can't seem to get around the antivirus atm :P

I'm using the ZeroxCirta HD shaders and audio, seems to be from mid march.

Last edited by TheLneSpoon,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That file is showing up as a trojan horse from my antivirus. Not trying to say you're giving me a virus or anything, just can't seem to get around the antivirus atm :P

I'm using the ZeroxCirta HD shaders and audio, seems to be from mid march.
That build is from Zerox, it's the latest one he compiled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2