Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far so good!Even with the bugs,no audio,low frame etc I would still like to get into the game of Pokemon x y or ORAS.I am having big problem i have descrypted rom and Citra CRO and some save files but the problem i have is just.....The problem is whenever i boot the Pokemon X after that intro it just shows me the window with message "citra-qt.exe has stopped working"Please help me if there is any solution!Lot of ppl say that Citra is still in early development what is true but i see on their youtube site that you can actually play pokemon xy with save files and..I cannot even boot it properly!Any solutions pls message me!And i am noob on this website soo excuses if i did something wrong! :P

[
What are your specs?

mixups

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• lm2.png
    lm2.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 392

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by KillzXGaming,
Reactions: Kumoashi

Kumoashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone here seen this?

Do you think this is a real Citra recording or do you think this guy might have faked part of it?
I have never seen any other recording of Citra with a working sound core, which sounded this clear.

Also, I've been getting some weird GFX bugs in certain games from the last few builds of Citra. Has anyone else noticed this?

Attachments

• MK7_2.png
    MK7_2.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 331
Last edited by Kumoashi,

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Has anyone here seen this?

Do you think this is a real Citra recording or do you think this guy might have faked part of it?
I have never seen any other recording of Citra with a working sound core, which sounded this clear.

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam is one of the few games to have very accurate sound emulation. That build used there probably has MerryMage's new audio-codec commits merged which should make games sound more accurate.

Kumoashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam is one of the few games to have very accurate sound emulation. That build used there probably has MerryMage's new audio-codec commits merged which should make games sound more accurate.

I was just a bit confused by the fact that two different videos were uploaded to YouTube, around the same time, for that game, but one had nearly perfect sound and the other sounded like the rest of the Citra Sound videos.
If it is from a new sound build though then that's different. That would be a very good thing.

I hope that the Master Build gets sound working soon. So far I have not been able to get any of the sound builds posted here to work correctly.

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I was just a bit confused by the fact that two different videos were uploaded to YouTube, around the same time, for that game, but one had nearly perfect sound and the other sounded like the rest of the Citra Sound videos.
If it is from a new sound build though then that's different. That would be a very good thing.

I hope that the Master Build gets sound working soon. So far I have not been able to get any of the sound builds posted here to work correctly.

The audio commits that everyone knows about is from MerryMage's audio-core branch. Recently MerryMage worked on some new audio codec commit (which I believe is suppose to reduce the amount of crackling noises). It was merged with the master branch but without the audio-core commits it won't output any sound.

Reactions: Kumoashi and amicus

MerryMage

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
The audio commits that everyone knows about is from MerryMage's audio-core branch. Recently MerryMage worked on some new audio codec commit (which I believe is suppose to reduce the amount of crackling noises). It was merged with the master branch but without the audio-core commits it won't output any sound.

Audio quality currently varies quite wildly on a game-to-game basis.
I'm currently not sure whether this is due to unimplemented firmware feaatures (there are still a handful) or due to differences in different versions of firmware (there are many, many different DSP firmware versions and I'm my current work is based on observations of the one in FE:A at the moment).

Give me time to work on polishing one version of the firmware before I tackle other versions of the DSP firmware.

Reactions: Kumoashi and Leo121

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played Mario and Luigi paper jam with audio, seems to be the most accurate next to ocarina of time. Some builds add stretching and stuff and may make audio sound slowed, some static. you gotta find the right one as latest is highly WIP.

cba90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question why isn't the nightly build updated with stuff like cro and what not, even if it's unfinished it makes it easier for the people to see the current progress and boot more games

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question why isn't the nightly build updated with stuff like cro and what not, even if it's unfinished it makes it easier for the people to see the current progress and boot more games
Master branch is for when a branch is ready to be merged without messing up stuff. It's best to make sure it's fairly optimized/decent before cramming it into the master. Why would you want to shove messy, buggy, and incomplete code to the main branch? :P

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because they need to redo them. Some CRO titles still do not work and Subv says he will rewrite them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Morning