Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Dilute

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The video's working fine on VLC for me.
Don't encourage the illiterates he's probably going to think you're being serious and demand to have your version because he deserves it since he exists.

Man, I lol'd so hard at this. XD

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really? are you a troll or just a troll?

i thought the internet understood humor by now, dang.

Generally calling people 'fags' denotes a much lower intelligence level, ie the intelligence of a troll, especially combined with the poor use of grammar in the original post. If you want people to catch onto your humor (or not think of you as being a troll), either add a /s to your post to denote sarcasm or make it more clear.

That aside, the fact that we have a 3DS emulator in the works is quite amazing. Looking forward to see what this gives us in the future, be it actual emulation of real games or an even better tool for debugging homebrew.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Generally calling people 'fags' denotes a much lower intelligence level, ie the intelligence of a troll, especially combined with the poor use of grammar in the original post. If you want people to catch onto your humor (or not think of you as being a troll), either add a /s to your post to denote sarcasm or make it more clear.

That aside, the fact that we have a 3DS emulator in the works is quite amazing. Looking forward to see what this gives us in the future, be it actual emulation of real games or an even better tool for debugging homebrew.

I do agree having a 3DS emulator is amazing.

Maybe people are unfamiliar with the term pokefag in general. They are the die hard, real life gotta catch em all people. They are gay for pokemon, its not negative nor positive, its who they are. They usually come flooding in with requests once an emulator reaches retail game playable status and start begging for new releases so they can play pokemon.

Kinda killed the humor in it, but hey once a pokefag, always a pokefag i suppose. ;)

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some one know how come that all the fake videos of 3ds emulator are having so Mach likes in YouTube? :huh:

Well usually most people will give a video a thumbs up right away before even trying it. Also, the creator of these fake emulator video will make it so that comments require approval before they are shown publicly. That way, the creators make it so that only positive comments are shown while comments stating that it doesn't work or it's fake are removed. This only makes the video look more legitimate, thus getting more likes.

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like your post got deleted and he corrected his one? Too bad, I was up for a good laugh :(

Its still there. Im cameron erb on that forum. Signed up through facebook and it wouldnt let me choose a user name. Just in case though ill post it below.

Originally Posted by SynK (maxconsole member)

Trying to get a save file of Pokemon Y onto my pc to load it up in an emulator, searched everywhere and cant find any way to dump the save file to either the gateway micro sd or the 3ds sd card or if it is saved already I sure as hell cant find it.

My reply:
Ok there is a way to do this. However it will be of no use to you. THERE IS NO EMULATOR THAT WILL PLAY COMMERCIAL 3DS GAMES YET. Yes there are two or three 3ds emulators out there right now but they CAN NOT play roms of COMMERCIAL games. (A.K.A. retail games or their roms.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...