Citizens from 20 U.S. States File Petitions to Secede

Would you sign a petition for your state to secede from the United States?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're not a democracy here, but a republic, get rid of the electoral votes? We vote for those vote ya'know?

Not sure how many times I've posted that post election -.-

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after reading each petition you will notice that each one is a copy paste of each other it only changes the name of the state so thi points me to think they were made not by people in the USA but by people from here puertorico to try to fuck the majority over here

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, I'm sure you'd be mad if I made blanket statements and poor stereotypes about your state and the people that reside within it. Also, just because you jump to the excuse 'it's only a joke' does not make it okay. Especially if the joke was was in poor taste anyway. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge that is ridiculous. Please, think of the consequences next time you post something like this. Not all of us enjoy being the butt end of a poor joke, and I think I've made that clear.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, I'm sure you'd be mad if I made blanket statements and poor stereotypes about your state and the people that reside within it. Also, just because you jump to the excuse 'it's only a joke' does not make it okay. Especially if the joke was was in poor taste anyway. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge that is ridiculous. Please, think of the consequences next time you post something like this. Not all of us enjoy being the butt end of a poor joke, and I think I've made that clear.

Dude, it's Texas, it's not like he called your mother a slutty heathen.

Let's all take a chill pill and stop using the term "blanket statement" because if I read it one more time I'm going to smother someone to death with a blanket just to make a statement.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
They can but it's written in the constitution that the ghost of Abraham Lincoln will fondle each and every person's genitals who secedes until they come back to the union.
I assume (because of your mention of Abraham Lincoln fondling gentials) that your entire post is a joke, and it is quite humorous.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They can but it's written in the constitution that the ghost of Abraham Lincoln will fondle each and every person's genitals who secedes until they come back to the union.

Which of course is the reasoning behind this whole thing. Who besides the humorless, extremely fun Old8oy, wouldn't want that?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I'm butthurt.
I'm glad we finally agree on something.

,but no really...

The people are butthurt over the fact that those assholes in Washington are wrecking our country, and feel that the change that was needed will not be happening come Jan 2013.
I find highly amusing that you believe Romney "change" (not sure what you was thinking you would get from him) would be for the better, when really it would just screw a bunch of people over.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad we finally agree on something.

,but no really...

I find highly amusing that you believe Romney "change" (not sure what you was thinking you would get from him) would be for the better, when really it would just screw a bunch of people over.

Re-read my post, I said "the people are butthurt", I didn't say I was butthurt. I am still butthurt over the whole clinton era. As Clinton was signing the NAFTA agreement, he was saying "this will create more jobs", he just failed to mention that all those jobs created would be in China.

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Re-read my post, I said "the people are butthurt", I didn't say I was butthurt. I am still butthurt over the whole clinton era. As Clinton was signing the NAFTA agreement, he was saying "this will create more jobs", he just failed to mention that all those jobs created would be in China.
No. Clinton was just naive to think that companies wouldn't abuse the trade agreement for their own financial gain. It was supposed to open up US exports. Little did Clinton know, that companies would take advantage by exporting jobs rather than goods. Keep absorbing all the noise though. If we didn't have people who believed everything they were told by the vocal minority, we'd never get anything done around here.

Have you read NAFTA yourself or are you just recycling what someone else told you?

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
This seems like a neocon topic. A shock and awe campaign that left right-wing-nut-jobs sore.

Don't worry though; your depression will be cured for free by Obama care.

Why don't you stock up on ammo in the mean time? Make sure you put that purchase on your Credit Card.

Reactions: Old8oy

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah no. It was dumb the first time, but they actually had a "valid" reason to leave. This isn't just dumb, it's without a cause. I'd also rather not have a slew of uneducated bigots entering my State, so fuck the second option. >.> >.< <.> <.<

Though, Texas would be the best off as their own country. No large debt to pay off, pretty well governed and we have some pretty educated people here. When I say this, I mean among the states with a petition.
As big as texas is, they wouldnt make it. The rural areas are the ones that want to secede. Everyone would leave the cities and we would probably embargo them or tax the shit out of them.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
QmljP.jpg

Reactions: McHaggis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom