Hardware Circle Pad coming off

FTRBND

Waifu
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Since a few months ago my circle pad has been pretty loose, today it started to bother me much more when it just couldn't stick in place anymore.
d720f119b1ddf9b13119acf0e8c91a00.jpg
so, whats the best thing to do? Can I glue it somehow or should I buy a replacement pad? And will replacement pads stick perfectly?

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My pad did that for awhile until i super glued it(do that only if you want to). I haven't had anymore problems since.
But u could buy a replacement. They hold pretty well.

FTRBND

Waifu
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
My pad did that for awhile until i super glued it(do that only if you want to). I haven't had anymore problems since.
But u could buy a replacement. They hold pretty well.
Did you use any special kind of glue? Or just plastic superglue

Matson25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You could either stay that way, because, even though it's broken, it's still usable, you could try gluing it, but I don't think that'll work, or you could try putting it back on place, which, though hard, can be the best option

a replacement would be good too

FTRBND

Waifu
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
You could either stay that way, because, even though it's broken, it's still usable, you could try gluing it, but I don't think that'll work, or you could try putting it back on place, which, though hard, can be the best option

a replacement would be good too
Whenever I put it back in place it comes out :/
I used gorilla glue and it holds pretty well still. You could try to use regular but i wouldn't recommend that.
I don't know if plastic superglue will work but u can try.
Thanks Ill try another polyurethane glue I can find somewhere here.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Since a few months ago my circle pad has been pretty loose, today it started to bother me much more when it just couldn't stick in place anymore.
d720f119b1ddf9b13119acf0e8c91a00.jpg
so, whats the best thing to do? Can I glue it somehow or should I buy a replacement pad? And will replacement pads stick perfectly?
Ask the ladies in your family if they have any nail glue. It holds plastic together really well (that's what it's designed for, after all)
I used it to repair the control stick on a 3rd party N64 controller once. The stick was a metal rod with a plastic piece glued to the top of it, I lost the original plastic piece so I found something that fit well enough and used nail glue to glue it, and it held up very well, and still holds up to this day although I don't play on my N64 anymore.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: FTRBND

FTRBND

Waifu
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Ask the ladies in your family if they have any nail glue. It holds plastic together really well (that's what it's designed for, after all)
I used it to repair the control stick on a 3rd party N64 controller once. The stick was a metal rod with a plastic piece glued to the top of it, I lost the original plastic piece so I found something that fit well enough and used nail glue to glue it, and it held up very well, and still holds up to this day although I don't play on my N64 anymore.
Just put some brush-on nail glue on it and it seems to do the trick thanks ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, and let it be telepathically