Hacking cIOSX rev19 released

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, i locked it there to clean things up. Seriously people. If there's a problem, don't add to it. It takes longer to clean it up when there are 17 people responding.

Now, play nice and don't make me turn this car around.
mad.gif

grog.gif

win32rcbot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
markmcrobie said:
florian said:
ANOTHER FUCKING UPDATE METROID PRIME TRILOGY ( METROID 3 ° NOT WORK (CRASH) I AM UNGRY
hate2.gif

Have something to eat then...

+1 so funny
biggrin.gif

Even if a Hungry Man is an Angry Man in France
biggrin.gif

Just use Hermes 222 for this one lol...everyone is complaining but forget that Wininkoko and others Wii scene people are trying to do their best with their free time for the scene purpose only...no money involved.

Faut arrêter de critiquer les bienfaiteurs de la scène Wii les gards car ils méritent plutôt des encouragements ! Ou sinon faites vous-même votre propre custom IOS !

lost_loven

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
howdy all. question on regards to rockband 2. It works perfect off dvd with drums and mic running off a usb hub and 2 guitars.. Now this backed up and playing off a usb hard drive the drums don't work. With r18 i was hoping this would be fixed with the install of base 37 with 249.. but it hasn't..With rev 19 is there a way this can be fixed installing another way with it? I use uloader and works with all my games i have currently on it. also have hemems v4 installed. To nervors to do rev 5 cause not to sure of that warning in the begging to have the wads in the dir of the sd card.. can i install with out those in the sd card? I just have the download of rev 5 on the card. sorry if this is off topic.

lost

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Alright, i locked it there to clean things up. Seriously people. If there's a problem, don't add to it. It takes longer to clean it up when there are 17 people responding.

Now, play nice and don't make me turn this car around.
mad.gif

grog.gif
Instead of turning the car around, just drive us into that tree or ditch, I mean, you've got your seatbelt and all, most of us are riding on top of the car anyway.

/offtopic
But yeah, I went straight from rev14 to rev19, didn't end well for my poor usb, so back down to rev17 till I figure things out later. XD

karl1295

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for fast reply gonna download this is this gonna install that too that i can play rock band with guitar hero controller?

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
Muyfa666 said:
How to install rev19 as cIOS250? Do I have to go the whole bluedump way?

If so, do I need to dump one for IOS38, another for IOS57 etc.?

I know it's foul to repeat, but pls, anyone know this?

Melee54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
alcaholjunkie said:
Melee54 said:
I just hacked my sister's brand new 4.2 wii, and when I went to install this, the wii controller went "dead" on the 2nd "press the A button to continue" screen. It wouldn't connect to the wii. The wii remained illuminated from the blue light and the crazy metal music kept on playing, so I don't think it froze or anything. Does it require a gamecube controller?

Think something like that happened to me before because I missed a step in the softmodding process.

You could try trucha bugging/fake-signing ios 36 and removing stub IOSes: trucha bug section of CompleteSoftMod guide site

Thought I'd let you know that restoring the fake-signed IOS36 did the trick. Thanks so much. Went back to her house today to try it... Now they're fully functional.
smile.gif

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Um, On rev. 17 now .. I have NO IDEA why I should upgrade ..

Helpers would be appreciated?

Everything works, why change?

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lost_loven said:
howdy all. question on regards to rockband 2. It works perfect off dvd with drums and mic running off a usb hub and 2 guitars.. Now this backed up and playing off a usb hard drive the drums don't work. With r18 i was hoping this would be fixed with the install of base 37 with 249.. but it hasn't..With rev 19 is there a way this can be fixed installing another way with it? I use uloader and works with all my games i have currently on it. also have hemems v4 installed. To nervors to do rev 5 cause not to sure of that warning in the begging to have the wads in the dir of the sd card.. can i install with out those in the sd card? I just have the download of rev 5 on the card. sorry if this is off topic.

lost
you can install v5 without any wads.

i have rockband 2 running off wiiflow and wbfs HDD with cios 19 with 37 as base and dlc and all instruments work... i am using beatles rock band instruments however. no hub. just a guitar dongle and a drums dongle and the drums dongle plugs into the guitar dongle.

also rawksd customs work aswell.

@Kosaic: i was cozy with R17 but i updated to 18 and 19 and am loving it.. much faster speeds... every game i have tried is running great. i say go for it.. if you dont like it (wich you will) just use R17 installer again and revert back!

icyrainz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosaic said:

Every new release of cIOS, people ask this question.

Please, if every game works for you, why on earth do you have to upgrade, dont bother reading all this. But if you have trouble or bug with any games, then try the new version to see whether it works or not. Hell, the wii modders are so generous, appreciate that !!!!!!

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Kosaic said:
Well, for me the reason to upgrade is that 249 rev19 now supports games on FAT/NTFS.
(of course for WBFS users this is not an issue)

Another reason is rev19 is supposedly faster at loading games.

demoniac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes Rev 19 is the best till today for Fat32/NTFS Users
smile.gif
. The only thing that must be fixed soon is the Triiforce Problem that it can`t find the Titlelist on USB Drives. Hope there will be soon a Rev 19B from Waninkoko that fixes the Triiforce Problems cause with Rev17 Triiforce worked very good. Thanks so far for this great Cios
smile.gif
and please fix Triiforce soon cause many are using this great tool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries