LloydKurosaki

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
guys send a mail to the address in the fist post and they send me a link to download it, but it says that it doesn't longer exists....i was wondering if someone could please send me a link to download the cioscorp3.5 by mp!

thank you!

PD: are you able to play rabbids go home with this?

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Whats85 said:
da_letter_a can you add IOS53 v5406 to Cioscorp so New Super Mario Bros will work? Thanks!
Already working on it.

But doesn't the game itself need another fix though?
Could somebody please tell me what this other fix is?

edg0023

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a 4.2U Wii with CiosCorp 3.5 and the disc loader does not read pal versions of games. I insert the disc and the disc channel rotates and then stops and says can not read disc. I am able to play ntsc versions of games.

What is wrong?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
edg0020 said:
I have a 4.2U Wii with CiosCorp 3.5 and the disc loader does not read pal versions of games. I insert the disc and the disc channel rotates and then stops and says can not read disc. I am able to play ntsc versions of games.

What is wrong?
4.2 has no region free

downgrade to 4.1 and enable region free hacks with preloader or startpatch.

edg0023

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
edg0020 said:

What is wrong?
4.2 has no region free

Is there a good guide on how to do this?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edg0020 said:
xzxero said:
edg0020 said:

What is wrong?
4.2 has no region free

Is there a good guide on how to do this?
look at the System Menu list to get your correct version -> http://wiibrew.org/wiki/System_Menu
Download correct version with NUS (i.e. 0000000100000002 v449 for 4.1u)
Run through freethebug
Ensure you have the proper IOS for the system menu installed and NOT A STUB (IOS60 for 4.1u-> 000000010000003c v6174)
Repeat the steps above for the System IOS menu to be safe (look at IOS history in wiibrew to get version numbers, then run through freethebug)
install the .WAD files.

If the above instructions look like greek to you then you SHOULD NOT be messing with your Wii.

EDIT: if you are a cIOSCORP user then no worries. only worry about the system menu (0000000100000002 v449) ->freethebug. And know that you will need to install priiloader again when you do that.

D

Deleted User

da_letter_a said:
Whats85 said:
da_letter_a can you add IOS53 v5406 to Cioscorp so New Super Mario Bros will work? Thanks!
Already working on it.

Modified .DOL.

Can't wait till you get NSMB working, ^^

Reakt00r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still have a problem, dunno if I should post it here but it's related...

I installed cIOSCORP, works beautifully, but of course the HBC got flipped. I tried to return it to normal by reinstalling the IOS with Dop-IOS. When I choose to install ISO36, however, it will show loads of strange symbols and then freeze... What's up with this?

I thought it might have to do with the IOS I choose to "run the application" with, but I have no idea which one to choose. It's on ISO60 when booting, but that don't work, tried a few others, can't seem to get those to work either...

Can anyone help me with this? ;S

Whats85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
da_letter_a said:
Whats85 said:
Already working on it.

You probably read it already but by extracting the main.dol with wiiscrubber 1.4 and modify to 4e 80 00 20 from 0x1ab750 to 0x1ab753 in main.dol the game now works. What confuses me is that some got it working without the new IOS53 v5406.

Other question I was thinking about. I have a Wiikey v1 and Cioscorp 3.4 installed. Does my Wiikey v1 actually do anything now? Or is my Wii now completly softmodded? Some of my games are a bit lacky sometimes ( Mario & Sonic at wintergames and Rabbids Go Home).

Riotz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please reup the files. It comes up as cannot be found
frown.gif

Rippig

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I went to install cioscorp 3.5 main install, after it installed, nothing could mount my sdhc card anymore. Wad manager won't mount it, can't install cioscorp 3.5 extras, nothing.

I can run bootmii from my boot2 and it recognizes my sdhc and can do a nand restore, but I've been through this process 3 times now.

I can also mount my sdhc in wad manager 1.4 using IOS55, but it won't install any wads. I get error ret = -1022 or -1026 or something like that.

I also reinstalled everything, installed cioscorp 3.5 main installer and my sdhc wasn't recognized in wad manager or when trying to install the extras again. However, Homebrew Channel can still access it to load my homebrew apps and it let me run the uninstaller and uninstalled the wads cioscorp 3.5 installed. My SDHC works again, as in I can use Wad Manager again. Any ideas?

Any reason why cioscorp 3.5 would break SDHC compatibility?

Edit: So I just did a NAND restore and revirginized my wii. Got it softmodded again and installed CIOSCORP 3.4 and there are no SDHC problems. Problem with CIOSCORP 3.5?

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
IAmTheRad said:
Megaupload removed the cioscorp files. Please reupload?
Holy crap, they did!

OK, pm me or nutta_nic if you want the mirror links.

But keep in mind my pm inbox is pretty much full, so I may not get your pm.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Well, I have the 2 files in my personal mediafire account as well. PM me if you need them..

Sorry, won't be providing links any longer due to the below post

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
da_letter_a said:
OK, I've "corp'd" IOS53 v5406.

If you want to test it, please pm me, as I can't give links to wads.
But I won't be able to reply straight away though, as I'll be offline in a few minutes.
1. I want it.
2. Does it fix NSMBWii?
3. You can't post links to WADs, even in PMs. It's in the rules.

GaaraX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rippig said:
When I went to install cioscorp 3.5 main install, after it installed, nothing could mount my sdhc card anymore. Wad manager won't mount it, can't install cioscorp 3.5 extras, nothing.

I can run bootmii from my boot2 and it recognizes my sdhc and can do a nand restore, but I've been through this process 3 times now.

I can also mount my sdhc in wad manager 1.4 using IOS55, but it won't install any wads. I get error ret = -1022 or -1026 or something like that.

I also reinstalled everything, installed cioscorp 3.5 main installer and my sdhc wasn't recognized in wad manager or when trying to install the extras again. However, Homebrew Channel can still access it to load my homebrew apps and it let me run the uninstaller and uninstalled the wads cioscorp 3.5 installed. My SDHC works again, as in I can use Wad Manager again. Any ideas?

Any reason why cioscorp 3.5 would break SDHC compatibility?

Edit: So I just did a NAND restore and revirginized my wii. Got it softmodded again and installed CIOSCORP 3.4 and there are no SDHC problems. Problem with CIOSCORP 3.5?

try to work with version 4.1
No problems at all with modding or cioscorp

version 4.2 was created with only one purpose
vanish with the hacking
From is useless...

rockmetal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks da_letter_a for you exellent work.

Im test the wii game "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex", but dont work on the disc channel or on the neogamma r7/8. The throwme a black screen. What can I do?, please I need fix it.

Thanks everybody.

Wii 4.2U
Cios 38 rev14
Cioscorp 3.5
COD modern warfare Pal version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated