Hacking cIOSCORP v3.5 Release!

Omega Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0M39A said:
do you really just hang out on gbatemp waiting for something to do with cioscorp to be posted, just to trash talk it?

i actually feel sorry for you for how pathetic that is.

dont get me wrong, im not a fan of cioscorp at all, but ive got better things to do than post trash about it that nobody actually cares about.

0M39A said:

dont get me wrong, im not a fan of cioscorp at all, but ive got better things to do than post trash about it that nobody actually cares about.

0M39A said:

Like what you're doing?

QUOTE(0M39A @ Oct 31 2009, 12:46 AM)

Littlegreenmen

Trophies
XP
Country
Good work da_letter_a & damysteryman

Please ignore any one who is ripping cioscorp.
If they dont like it they dont have to use it. SIMPLE

and this is not Brickware- Its completly SAFE if used correctly- as stated in reamdme/instructions.

From i huge cioscorp Fan.

zruben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
quick question here...

I'm still on 3.3... I GUESS I can directly upgrade to 3.5 because it just overwrite stuf... but I'm a n00b and I don't trust myself

so, what you think guys?, can I do it?

Littlegreenmen

Trophies
XP
Country
popoffka said:
Thank you, Littlegreenmen %)
And also, I know that I mustn't uninstall any IOS, I thought about removing cIOSCROP 3.4 using it's uninstaller.
Ok nice one, you can do that then but i think its easier just to install 3.5 over 3.4.

Littlegreenmen

Trophies
XP
Country
zruben said:
quick question here...

I'm still on 3.3... I GUESS I can directly upgrade to 3.5 because it just overwrite stuf... but I'm a n00b and I don't trust myself

so, what you think guys?, can I do it?
Just run the app Cioscorp and it will install over 3.3 fine. Its just like updating.

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Still waiting on the response please - You can all use CIOSCRAP at your own risk. I am not going to say it will brick your WII or not.

I am waiting on PROOF that GE/SOFTMII stole the beta 1.

If you are UNABLE to provide it, Please remove your ludicrous statements from your read me.

Skarface @ GE

This is also a direct comment towards the 2 makers of this tool - It was not delayed by 1 month for the reasons you say. This could have been made in less than 24 hours.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
QUOTE said:
Due to some people having problems with DVDX after installing cIOSCORP,
a DVDX Installer has been included in the cIOSCORP v3.5 package. Just
run the installer and select the "Advanced" install, and select the IOS
you want DVDX to run under. We have it running fine under waninkoko's
cIOS249 rev13(a). If it doesn't work for you, just install it to run
under a different IOS, until it does work. Please note that this DVDX
uses the title ID "DVDX", which System Menu 4.2x deletes on every boot.
If your Wii has System Menu 4.2x installed, you will have to disable it
from deleting it (there is a preloader hack you can use to do this).

Actually, this is probably the reason why many people are bugging homebrew devs about getting black screen issues when loading some homebrew and specifically emulators.

You are not only advising people to use an outdated version of DVDX , you are also making them run a custom IOS everytime DVDX is initialized, with all the underlying compatibilty issues it involves (which you probably don't have any idea about and indeed don't care lol)

And this is one of the reason why CIOScorp is crappy and should not be advertised as the "ultimate" softmod solution, because it does things the dirty way, bypassing "issues" with quick & lazy "solutions"

Off course, anybody should be able to use it if he wants it but everyone should also know that it's the dirtiest way to softmod its Wii. Why do you think people always talk about "virginizing" their Wii back again ? Because they installed cioscorp and realized how much they unnecessarily fucked their Wii ...

Also, the rant about "people who are stealing cioscorp" was also pretty pathetic and childish... seriously, how old are you ? you sound like scriptkiddies playing to be great hackers
happy.gif

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this doesnt work with Medieval Games!!?!!? AHH DAMN!
I might as well give my wii away!

lol.

so....was I right about this being the first kor-supporting usbloader opportunity?
I think I am, if so, you should laud that aspect, its a little cool.

or we can talk about how suckballs a bunch of you guys are some more...if thats what you wanna do.

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a question. After I installed CIOSCorp 3.4, Ghostbusters worked without any other help. No eject trick needed. Was this a fluke, or was this correct? If it was correct, is it really messed up on 3.5? Im using Neogamma R7 & CIOS Rev14.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there talking about using it from disc channel, which will use a rev13 DIP. using 14 solved this...maybe Im off though? anyone clarify? cause I forget.

Omega Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gokuguy said:
I got a question. After I installed CIOSCorp 3.4, Ghostbusters worked without any other help. No eject trick needed. Was this a fluke, or was this correct? If it was correct, is it really messed up on 3.5? Im using Neogamma R7 & CIOS Rev14.
Don't use this, this is a clear example that he doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skarface05 said:
To da_letter_a & damysteryman,

Please provide proof that SoftMii/GE stole your beta 1. I can assure you that nothing was/has been stolen from you.

It's sad that you feel the need to blame others for things that are completely UNTRUE.

Skarface @ GE

Edit - I am not out to cause trouble here, but I am SICK and TIRED of your untoward accusations towards our Group/Site.
well it might not be completely true, but i seen softmii 3.5 on gamingexposed.com, downloaded the link, extracted the files, seen the installer of cioscorp v2, and a bunch of cIOS wad's, most of them the same version numbers as cioscorp 3.5 beta 1
and they were similar file sizes as the beta 1 as well, around the time only cioscorp beta 1 was around.
whatever cioscorp was in that guide, it didnt even include a readme or make known its danger.

how hard is it for someone to grab ahold of the beta, rename/change some files, and package it back up.

Omega Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, I think you mean SOFTMII 3.5.
Learn to read seriously. And you know what else is sketchy, illinialex24 redistributing smashstack for his own guide, when explicitly asked not to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Eat a Snickers!