damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@littlegreenmen
sshhh... it was going to be a surprise...

Anyway, I tried the IOS222, and it was a no-go. Hermes' DIP works with the echi module in a USB loader, but it doesn't read DVD(+/-)R discs.

Littlegreenmen

Trophies
XP
Country
da_letter_a said:
@littlegreenmen

Anyway, I tried the IOS222, and it was a no-go. Hermes' DIP works with the echi module in a USB loader, but it doesn't read DVD(+/-)R discs.
oops my bad, sorry dude.
big well done anyway on fixing that issue. another tick in the box for you and helpers.
When 3.5 is released i think there will be many happy wii owners.

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah da_letter_a. Excellent job on 3.5. It is working great, just have to get around to filling that thing out xD. I'll do it tonight! Anyways, games I tested are working flawlessly!

damysteryman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks. Can't wait for more results!

Oh, are there any coders that can make a batch wad installer, just for cIOSCORP v3.5? I tried modified waninkoko's Wad Manager, but I just got a code dump...
laugh.gif

I propose a little competition:

I'm currently making beta 2, but I need a new installer. Can you code up a wad batch installer, just for cIOSCORP v3.5?

If you successfully make a batch installer for cIOSCORP v3.5, your installer will be used in cIOSCORP v3.5 beta 2 (and later versions), and you'll not only get full credit for the installer in the README, you will also be considered part of the cIOSCORP v3.x team, along with myself, damysteryman, and all of my beta testers (too many to name right now)! You will also be the first person to test cIOSCORP v3.5 beta 2!

If you think you can do this, please pm me.

@cIOSCORP v3.5 testers:
I've had a tester report that Red Steel does not work (unless patched to IOS249). Is anyone able to confirm or deny this (That way I can try to fix it)? Thanks a heap in advance.

dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
mmm this makes me wonder if i'd like to be (just hypothetically) a beta tester... i'd love to have it now but at the same time i'd rather like to wait and have the finished version instead... but woow... seems you are doing a great job... that was a big-good-news secret hehe

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
Well i brought the IronWii (my test pilot) back out the desk draw and setup it up, installed 3.5 and every single game i throw at it is loading thus far...however

the multiple IOS .wads should be renamed for the end user, so they can pick which one they want depending on which game they more frequently use, i.e. USB Instruments etc

i'll fill in the data file later today i need to lend some instruments later for a further test

Helwem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
da_letter_a said:
@littlegreenmen

but DIP module is in the program "Uloader" is not in the Cios

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
muck chucker said:
quick question does the uncorp still work for 4.? wii or will it install a stub ios.
cioscorp installation and uninstallation are offline and contain no dangerous stubs

yumcheetos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help!

I installed 3.4 fine, but no disc will show up in my disc channel.

Here's the background info:

- Virgin Wii just modded through the simplistic mod, started from 4.2
- Installed HBC, DVDx, and Bootmi, backed up NAND
- Followed the steps of the simplistic mod from 4.2 exactly.
- Installed preloader .30 with 4.2u hacks
- Not LU64+ or whatever

So, what's wrong?

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
so how is 3.5 coming? as for the disc channel thing. I have noticed recent games in the disc's channel are not showing, mario and sonic winter Olympics and ju-on for example. on 3.4 that is, i assume that they use new iso's that will be custumed in 3.5
tongue.gif
?

damysteryman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games PAL works fine for me on v3.5.

And the main reasons why it's taking so long is because there's still more game testing needed, and I need a new installer. I'm looking into the wad batch installer, but it's hard to contact the author when they are Chinese... (I only speak English).

Havok10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Da Letter A..

Do these games work which do not work on v3.4

The discs are NTSC backup versions of:

deBlob
Order Up
Shawn White Snowboarding
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
Warioware Smooth Moves
Warioware Shake It
Wii Fit

This is on a wii with system menu 4.1 and all the preloader settings the same as on the compatibility list.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
when some of those titles were out you had to run waninkoko's bc.exe patch thing on them and so when they were decrypted or whatever the iso is no longer a 1:1 copy many of the games i had on those type dvd's had to be reburned as 1:1 copies and now they all work fine. (this on the first corps no less) any chance those you listed are patched iso b4 you burned them?

ginkster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive just came across softmii 3.5. Suppose to work on 4.2. it does come with CIOSCORP but I aint gonna try it as Im waiting on Da_letter_a to release his CIOSCORP 3.5. And I dont think the softmii CIOSCORP is his (I could be wrong thou lol)

Havok10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
when some of those titles were out you had to run waninkoko's bc.exe patch thing on them and so when they were decrypted or whatever the iso is no longer a 1:1 copy many of the games i had on those type dvd's had to be reburned as 1:1 copies and now they all work fine. (this on the first corps no less) any chance those you listed are patched iso b4 you burned them?

Thanks for the suggestion... Its been so long so I dont remember. Anyway to check now?

Melik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks For all you work Da_letter_a !!
grog.gif

If I could just ask one little thing (I hope it's not too much) : is to test metroid prime trilogy.
I'd like to know if it's working or not ; currently It doesn't with 3.4 (I tried pretty much everything I could find, and I want to play it from a backup Disc ,not from USB).
Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @yeager1239 read thru here and if not answered, create a thread and ask...