1. purkinje

purkinje Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey - after creating 219 posts, its not as though you have managed to contribute anything worthwhile. This release of cIOScorp (more accurately described as cIOScrap) will simply replace the problems that existed in 3.3 with new problems, but hey, enjoy!

2. FiveseveN

FiveseveN GBAtemp Regular

I can't wait to try it once I get home! I had 3.3 just recently installed. I have always been fond of the idea of playing games directly through the disc channel. v3.4 wont hurt. And the only question I had was answered in the initial post. So read up! Do not uninstall 3.3 b4 you install 3.4! Just Install it! Booyah!

3. Not exactly sure what this is doing for the package?
    What's the advantage of having tickets installed as a v9?

4. jakejm79

jakejm79 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Exactly you pick between Mario Kart on DVD-R but DL games (MPT and SSBB) not working

Or

Mario Kart not working (or needing a DVD+R), but DL games working.

Or

Forgo buying a 50 Pack of DVD-/+Rs and buy a HDD and don't even bother with cIOSCorp

Or

Buy a modchip and never have to worry about updates, bricks and 3x loading.

It's about compromise, “For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”

5. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Gambia, The
    cIOSrev12 dip + disc channel (or loader with Sam & Max fix like NeoGamma) ==> fail

How often do i have to tell that rev12 is broken? And rev11 could suffer from the same problem.

6. TrapperKeeperX

TrapperKeeperX GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Patch it with rev13 a or b or use rev09 it may work. I wish there was a rev15 that includes dual-layer [​IMG].

IOS35 v3092 with rev09 DIP + ES_DiVerify
    IOS35 v3092 with rev13a DIP + ES_DiVerify
    IOS35 v3092 with rev13b DIP + ES_DiVerify

hopefully that's in the near future for trilogy.

7. ginkster

ginkster Member
    Newcomer

Rock band beatles does not work on 3.4 all I got was black screen. But works on 3.2 strange.

8. ChokeD

ChokeD The Contributor

United States
    With 8 posts now I see your off to a good start at doing the community some good. I want see what you have done for the community, I just can't seem to find anything but your flaming opinions. You apparently haven't read any of my posts (that's right, I forgot, you don't read) or you would know that I try to help and answer any questions people have and if I don't know.....I don't post, which is something you should practice. We all make mistakes, learning is trial and error, that means you have to try and possibly get it wrong before you can get it right, that's why most programs are updated to a rev# and not left at v1. I'm just explaining all this because it seems your a noob, I hope I've been informative enough for you to understand that, if you don't like this product, you don't have to test,install or post and your opinion is not needed or wanted. This thread is for people that want to test, install and/or improve cIOSCORP. Considering you have an ill opinion of this product, perhaps you should read the above paragraph again, "dolp" that's right, you don't read.

I won't be cluttering this thread with another response to an illegitimate noob.

Enough said,
    ChokeD

9. mattjd

mattjd GBAtemp Regular

Why was IOS36 changed to DIP Module rev12? It was working fine before (No error 001 and DL Support). All that needed to be changed to DIP Module rev12 was the system menu IOS's because of the original gamecube game problems... CIOSCORP v3.3 just changed IOS60 to original and original backups worked so IOS36 does not need changing...

10. neardark

neardark GBAtemp Regular

Stop Mini-Modding and go get a life, people like to help other people out, just because your an ass and dont like to, does not mean others shouldnt, it's always good to help

11. mattjd

mattjd GBAtemp Regular

Quadruple post [​IMG]

Fail!!!! all he is saying is people should not ask for this dangerous programme. If they cant find the programme themselves. Clearly on the first post. Hello!!! the bloody email address just send a a blank email you get a email back with the link. you can even use 10minutemail to get the link...

The guy that asked for the link clearly did not read the post and did not read the read me. So it is dangerous for himself.

12. Hybridx24

Hybridx24 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I still have v3.1 installed, if I just install this will it upgrade it or do I have to uninstall v3.1 first?

13. ChokeD

ChokeD The Contributor

United States
    Don't like to help ??? Who do you think is hosting the auto-responder ???? mini-modding ???

Your one of those aren't you. Did you read my last post before you got impatient and posted 4 times ???? Learn how to use the forums noob. Everyone here knows you don't hit the submit more than once. OH, and it's not good to lead the horse to water if he'll drown when he gets there you idiot.

1.) READ READ READ

Enough said,
    ChokeD

14. hack3r

hack3r Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    All this flaming is becoming rather annoying. Cant we all just get along? [​IMG]

15. purkinje

purkinje Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Lol - another epic pronouncement from the pseudo-expert, choked. Since you seem to think I'm illiterate (which is hilarious considering that the readme in the initial post discusses uninstalling cIOScrap) I'll leave this discussion with one final comment. Actually, this comment is from bushing, who you would probably accuse of being a noob since he has only 45 posts here at gbatemp. Now, bear in mind that bushing is discussing cIOScorp v1 & 2 here, but his first point is still relevant to this version of cIOScrap. At least with v1 there were far fewer problems than with this version.

16. ChokeD

ChokeD The Contributor

United States
    If you would like cIOSCORP 3.4:

Read 8 lines of the first post or look in my signature.

Good day,
    ChokeD

17. vettacossx

vettacossx Wii Theme Team Founder

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE THOUGH I WONT MESS WITH IT IM ON 3.2 AND SEE NO DOCUMENTATION IN REGARD TO GOING FROM CIOSCORP V1 TO THIS 3.4 VS SO I WONT BOTHER QUITE YET! [​IMG]

None the less thank you for the update you all are phenominal contributors i use V1 and its STILL working with all my games NP (occasional patches for specific games but no biggy!

Thanks so much if you could tell us more about 3.2U cioscorp 1 and 2 users applying this and the risks id be happy to send that email with all due anticipation [​IMG]...but alas im a bit cautious with flash (have preloader but bootmii oly went in as ios (starfall also installed no modchip but twilight hack works [​IMG] tested the autoboot with starfall I also brick and recover developing themes and system menu mods and animated channels so im not new to recovering my wii even without bootmii i have preloader and starfall [​IMG])

hope thats sufficient info and ty for your time...

18. ChokeD

ChokeD The Contributor

United States
    Hey vetta,

I'm on 3.2U as well and haven't had time to install this yet, but I would say if if it isn't broke, don't fix it bud.

If you did wish to test for whatever the reason you could install this over any version of cIOSCORP no problem.

19. hack3r

hack3r Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I installed cIOSCORP 3.4 on my 3.2U wii and popped in my backup up Guitar hero 5 disc. The program seems to be working because the disc channel told me that I need a wii system update, which I take to mean that it is reading the disc correctly. My question is, does cIOSCORP 3.4 come with a setting to disable wii updates, or do I need to install preloader for that?

20. damysteryman

OP damysteryman I am too busy IRL these days...

Disc updates are SystemMenu related, not IOS related, so you'll need something like preloader with hacks.ini, or starfall (if you have SystemMenu 3.2x), or startpatch.

I am planning to make a full wii modding package after cIOSCORP v3.x has been perfected.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - cIOSCORP, Release,