Hacking cioscorp, mario wii, new patch

nutta_nic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i posted it in the New Super Mario Bros. Wii all infos thread but that topic is 178 pages long so thought a new topic would be easier, next time i wanna start a new topic i'll be sure to run it past you first mmkay

Gokiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can confirm this works
specs:
4.1e wii
cioscorp first version that ever came out that still needed the cios6bf.wad (or something like that) and then the preloader reinstall and only updated the ioses for games that werent running (like nsmb)
startpatch 4.1
there is more but has nothing to do with disc loading
NO HARDMOD WHATSOEVER

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
nutta_nic said:
i posted it in the New Super Mario Bros. Wii all infos thread but that topic is 178 pages long so thought a new topic would be easier, next time i wanna start a new topic i'll be sure to run it past you first mmkay
I mean the thread you linked (which is only 3 pages)
wink.gif

I have nothing against you creating new topics as long as you have a good reason for it
But at first, it didn't seem like that

bluntman420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What do you mean the main.dol?Extract it from iso and use ppf to patch and then replace?I patched the ntsc iso with vki's ntsc ppf patch,burned it,and it still brings me back to the health screen.4.1u,cioscorp3.5.What am i doing wrong.i've been playing the pal release on my usb stick just great but i'd like to get my stick back for other things.Thanks.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes extract it then replace it with the patched version. Then you need to push the "trucha" button in WiiScrubber then push "scrub". It'll give you 5 new files and directions on how to use them.

1. Extract "main.dol," apply the patch and replace it.

2. Click the "Trucha" button.

3. Click the "Scrub" button.

4. There should be 5 new files in the same directory as your ISO file. These are the same files that the "instructions splash," is talking about. Follow the instructions:

4-a. Replace "fst.bin" with "FakeFST.bin."

4-b. Close WiiScrubber, restart the program, and reload your ISO.

4-c. Replace "boot.bin" with "ReplacementBoot.bin."

4-d. Replace "fst.bin" with "SCRUBBEDFST.bin."

4-e. Replace "SCRUBP1.DAT" with "SCRUBP1.DAT."

4-f. Replace "SCRUBP4.DAT" with "SCRUBP4.DAT."

5. burn your ISO file to disc.

Note that for softmods you need at least IOS53 and your system menu IOS (IOS30 for 3.0-3.3, IOS50 for 3.4, IOS60 for 4.0-4.1, or IOS70 for 4.2) from cIOScorp 3.5 as the Dop-IOS ones don't seem to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning