Hacking cIOS38 rev 14

spritefreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I correct in saying that rev 14 is now available? If not, then does anyone know when it will be?

Also, obviously rev 14 is the newest, but does it have any issues that I should be aware of? Is it the best to use? Opinions?

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
spritefreak said:
Am I correct in saying that rev 14 is now available? If not, then does anyone know when it will be?

Also, obviously rev 14 is the newest, but does it have any issues that I should be aware of? Is it the best to use? Opinions?

seriously.jpg

LurkyTheHamster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanx WalkerOfTheDay, needed my morning lol. Anyways spritefreak while the search function is great, that age old search function of your EYES may be more effective. It's on the first page here my man.

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WalkerOfTheDay, You got to give me a link to get that kitten in the blinder pic!! LMAO!
The cat even has that cute innocent look in its face, it has no idea its a button press away from being a protein shake.lol.

Anyway I have cIOS38 rev1.4 and I think its grate.

LMAO!!!
THANK YOU!

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oxMUDxo said:
WalkerOfTheDay, You got to give me a link to get that kitten in the blinder pic!! LMAO!

Anyway I have cIOS38 rev1.4 and I think its grate.

Actually that isn't funny anymore either !
You really don't know how to get it ?

Or you press quote to get the link, or you just right click it, and check out the properties....

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)