snaker

Trophies
Website
biohazard-era.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys.
I have IOS36 4.18 and i have installed cIOS re08 and cIOS usb2 beta2.
I just tried to install beta3 dip and no dip.The problem is that at both versions the downlod completes fine,but then i get an error code and the instalation exits with -1.Do you have any idea what is wrong.Thanks a lot.

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
snaker said:
Hello guys.
I have IOS36 4.18 and i have installed cIOS re08 and cIOS usb2 beta2.
I just tried to install beta3 dip and no dip.The problem is that at both versions the downlod completes fine,but then i get an error code and the instalation exits with -1.Do you have any idea what is wrong.Thanks a lot.

Uninstall Beta 2

snaker

Trophies
Website
biohazard-era.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Damn.While i am transfering a game on my usb hdd a stupid message comes up:
error seeking in disc file: Invalid argument.I tired 4 games until now and each one of them stops at different percentage.I am doing everything right.What is that now?

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
you do not need this to use the loader . all the functions it needs are implemented in Cios rev.9

Posts merged

afaik you do not need this to use the loader . all the functions it needs are implemented in Cios rev.9 .The linux app is handy,though

mayhem366

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having problems installing this patch, it gets as far as downloading part 2/15 and then crashes leaving me a code dump; any ideas as to why this is?
Also, is this needed in anyway for the USB loader? Or does that automatically manage this patch?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
OuahOuah said:
Is is cIOS used by any non USB loader, by the time ?
Yup, MPlayer-CE
smile.gif
. Works awesome, fast loading of Movies, and skipping is also fast...they also made a modified version of the cIOS...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The arcade version is so fun but the ports yikes lol