Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi all

when i try to install the new cios (rev6) on the new wii of my sister i get a error message "failed -1017" (after downloading or checking this 15 parts)
i asked in other forums but no one can help me
frown.gif

no cios was installed before and yes i have internet connection and i also tried to copy the files on the sd card.. everything didt work

pls help me

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
DennG said:
hi all

when i try to install the new cios (rev6) on the new wii of my sister i get a error message "failed -1017" (after downloading or checking this 15 parts)
frown.gif

no cios was installed before and yes i have internet connection and i also tried to copy the files on the sd card.. everything didt work

pls help me

ok let's get some more info , do you have Homebrew Channel installed yet and what version (firmware) are you running ??

DennG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BIG MOE said:
DennG said:
hi all

frown.gif

pls help me

ok let's get some more info , do you have Homebrew Channel installed yet and what version (firmware) are you running ??

homebrew channel 9 and firmware 3.2E (downgraded) before i tried it with 3.3E "v2" same error

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
DennG said:
BIG MOE said:
DennG said:
hi all

frown.gif

pls help me

homebrew channel 9 and firmware 3.2E (downgraded) before i tried it with 3.3E "v2" same error

after you downgrade you have to repatch your IOSs follow the tutorial from a_running_pir8 Click Here

DennG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BIG MOE said:
DennG said:
BIG MOE said:
DennG said:
hi all

frown.gif

pls help me

after you downgrade you have to repatch your IOSs follow the tutorial from a_running_pir8 Click Here

this is the tutorial for downgrading and i did it already
i dont see a tutorial for patching
huh.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
DennG said:
BIG MOE said:
DennG said:
BIG MOE said:
DennG said:
hi all

frown.gif

pls help me

this is the tutorial for downgrading and i did it already
i dont see a tutorial for patching
huh.gif

did you use the fix with out IOS16 ?? , ok try this tutorial it will be easier I guess Click Here

retracell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DennG said:
YEAH!! installed cIOS without any error
smile.gif
)))
and backup loader is workin too

THX. i luv you
smile.gif
)

How did you get it to work? I'm trying to install backup loader on a friend's wii and I'm experiencing the same -1017 problem when installing cIOS. Version is 3.2U with safe updated IOS51. Ran IOS Downgrader and cIOS Fix many times. When I had the cIOS installed, I was able to install WADs and use them but homebrew didn't work. When I tried AnyTitle, it gave an error during the "Informing Wii I am God" part and would not let me delete IOSes.

elvis24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might be wrong but I think you need to instal ios 16 and use wad manager 1.3 set up to use ios16. Then install your files

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's a guide in the stickies. Follow it. Basically you have to restore the Trucha Bug to one of your IOSs and use that IOS to install the cIOS.

And don't bring back year-old threads.

joaofms

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So how i can have the trucha bug??
What is this in fact?? Please send me a tutorial to make me use teh Backup Launcher Because its no working, it always have an error In the IOS installer and the backup Launcher never wokrs...
Please HELP ME!

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

joaofms

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
HEre i go again...
Man when im doing step 3 i get an error when i choose IOS15 and Press A it gets an error...
Please Help Me im almost there...
Thanks...

joaofms

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
FINALY ITS WORKING!!!!
The Only Game That dont work its New super mario BROS it stays on a Green screen... Help me with this
And Thanks to the others tutorials Thanks Soo much

Adir Maymon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
hi all

frown.gif

pls help me

Try Pimp My Wii. Works for me :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou