Hacking Cios / Blackscreen on several games after launching

Ak47de

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there I got a problem wich I can't solve I'm going crazy on this I had 3 hours of not getting it fixed....

So when I try to launch manhunt 2 and crash bandicoot mind over mutant a black screen shows up I tried several isos no one was fotruzoe corrupted so it's an softmod fail.

This is what my cios installer showes up on the slots.

IMG_20181217_190234.jpg
Why is the channel 236 used what should I do?
IMG_20181217_185939.jpg
What I don't get is why does there still shows me the channel 58 down at the image. There should be base 56 because I installed them. And why are there some other slots in purple
IMG_20181217_185727.jpg
I tried to launch the games with another slot like 251 in the US loader still not loading all other games work flawlessy!

It would be nice if someone could help!!

I was about to revirginize my wii with
the nandcleanr but it is too dangerous or should I do it nevertheless?

Attachments

• IMG_20181217_185735_1.jpg
    IMG_20181217_185735_1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 155
Last edited by Ak47de,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Probably user error. Can't say without more information. It always amazes me how people just say things like "didn't work" and expect more help. Clearly that's not enough information for someone to help you further so generally I assume that people who don't know how to clearly ask for help are the same people who don't know how to follow a step by step guide.

Normally I would just go silent in this situation but you just happened to be the final straw that broke the camel's back, so don't take it too personally, there were tons of people who did the same thing before you to get me to this point where I'm frustrated enough to say something. Who knows, maybe next time you'll use more common sense when it comes to error reporting procedures.

All the best.

Reactions: DeadlyFoez

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had made a few user errors on 2 wiis that i own. i accidentally installed some cios in the wrong places so every time i tried to play games through my usb it did not work. so i simply just played around with my ios settings in the usb loader i used and got it working. so i figured out that i swapped the cios by mistake so now everytime i use a different usb loader, or reformat an sd card i need to reset settings. all i can say is just try messing around with the loaders and the games ios in the settings in whatever usb loader you use. if all combinations you tried worked then i have no words.

Last edited by x65943,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
-snip-
Definitely sounds like user error. In case it wasn't clear, I was asking what specifically didn't work? Honestly, it doesn't even matter anymore because you won't get much help with that attitude even if you had common sense to provide more information (especially after being prompted).

Last edited by x65943,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: