Hacking cIOS 20 Eastern Egg trigger revealed ?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree with chuck i like having things more complicated and less reliable than their predecessors. such as the easter egg. i also prefer to play my games as faster clock speeds than they were programmed for. as such, i play space quest 3 on my quad core.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
QUOTE said:
Meh. Wow... what a great easter egg..... Now i can make loading GC backups more complicated and less reliable.lol nice
laugh.gif

QUOTEFor lack of a better term, this seems to be more or less a waste of time. Until it has a further use, it does not interest me that much.
Such is the nature of an easter egg....

For those who do not understand ...or were offended ...or whatever etc.:

It is not the easter egg that matters, it is the easter egg hunt.

You have fun finding the easter egg, then once you found it, you know you have won the hunt, and then eat the egg, right?

Same with this, yes?
It was fun for me to find this extra feature, and trigger it before wanin revealed it, despite its uselessness.

Then I saw what it did (without getting much to work), then reinstalled cIOS249 rev19.

It was good fun
yaywii.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
install 20 to slot 251 (doesn't matter what number as long as you remember it and don't overwrite slots you need). then load wadmanager, tell it to use ios 251 (or whatever number you used) and do the trick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.