Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
A question for people who have experience (no scientific bullcrap I do that in University). Are cigars very addictive (more or less than cigarettes?)? Are they worse for your health or not as harmful? I'm really stressed in the military right now, instead of doing drugs, I though something a little lighter is ok. No alcohol is allowed either.

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
well what i know is that you dont inhale cigars... you let the smoke stay in your mouth and taste it. Not in your lungs so I dont see how u can get addicted to it.

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well what i know is that you dont inhale cigars... you let the smoke stay in your mouth and taste it. Not in your lungs so I dont see how u can get addicted to it.

the nicotine is absorbed through your gums

Cigars are generally healthier than cigarettes because they are all natural tobacco leaves, cigarettes contain tar and other manufactured chemicals so they really f**k up your body.

Cigars are very hard to finish in one go, so they are smoked over a long period of time. They are both highly addictive because they contain nicotine. Bottom line, its better to smoke a cigar then a cigarette
smile.gif
, cigarillos may offer a better alternative if you want to get a quick fix.

theorgan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if you want to get into cigars find 3 or 4 dollar cigars that have a sweet taste to them. those can be highly enjoyable. if your stressed im not sure how you canadians do it ive only see one ship with you guys but it seemed lay back. see if your command or whatever will give you leave if only for a weekend take a trip or buy a hotel room and just partake in things you like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...