'Chu Chu Rocket!' could be coming to WiiWare!

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
ccrsega_trademark_iuyjbvjuygjiy.jpg

"Does Sega share our view that ChuChu Rocket! was Born for Wii? The company's U.S. arm re-registered a trademark for ChuChu Rocket! on December 22, and Siliconera's Spencer predicted that this could mean a future release for ... Xbox Live Arcade.

In this case, we hope Spencer is totally wrong, and that this actually signals a forthcoming WiiWare adaptation. Sega recently made its WiiWare debut with Let's Catch, so has already shown an interest in the service. Obviously, this news could also mean nothing, but we don't like to dwell on that possibility -- the dark satisfaction to be had from guiding your opponent's ChuChus towards a hungry KapuKapu is something we want to experience again."

Source

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd welcome this with open arms, really enjoyed the Dreamcast & GBA versions. SEGA have been registering a lot of old trademarks though and some were just so they can make toys & figures.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Woo! I loved this game, got it second hand when I got my GBA, it was pretty cheap when I got it at a pawn shop. xD But it was always fun, I loved to play it, I would still, but the cart's messed up and the cat and mouse graphics are messed up, cats are black bars(i don't know about kittens)and mice are invisible.
frown.gif
suck, I want to play it again.

I really hope it comes for WiiWare. PLEASE SEGA!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...