Chrono Trigger Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by TCassat, Nov 28, 2008.

1. TCassat
    OP

TCassat Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2008
    United States
    Hello-

This is not a thread about the anti-piracy loop bug. My question is about later in the game, specifically at the Arris Dome in 2300 AD. There is a switch there that you need to hold L and R at the same time and then press A. This used to be a problem in the old SNES ROM as well, but I remember the fix was that you set the L and R buttons to the same key (Z for example) and then press A and it works. Seeing as pressing L and R, then A didn't work here, I tried the old trick and it still doesn't seem to work. I even tried setting them all to the same key and pressing it but that doesn't work either. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution for it?

Thank you,

~TCassat

2. TCassat
    OP

TCassat Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2008
    United States
    I'm not sure anyone else needs help with this, but I found the answer on another forum. The trick is that some keyboard combos work and some don't. You can use Insert and Page-Up for L and R and Home for A and it works perfectly. Hope this helps anyone else that has this problem.

3. Noitora

Noitora ::

Aug 9, 2007
    Greece
    Athens
    You press and hold L and R and then press A, that's what I did and it worked with no problems.

4. Renzozuken

Renzozuken Member

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2008
    Hold L + R then touch the touchscreen at the same time

5. yuzkoff

yuzkoff Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2008
    United States
    I can't get it to work with any of this, I've got it on M3DS real and none of these tricks are working. Anybody have any solutions?

6. I_Got_Wii'D

I_Got_Wii'D GBAtemp Regular

Oct 25, 2008
    United States
    United States
    Did you already catch the rat? They made have made it so you have to catch the rat prior to the code being active.

(just a thought)