Homebrew Chrono Trigger Help

TCassat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello-

This is not a thread about the anti-piracy loop bug. My question is about later in the game, specifically at the Arris Dome in 2300 AD. There is a switch there that you need to hold L and R at the same time and then press A. This used to be a problem in the old SNES ROM as well, but I remember the fix was that you set the L and R buttons to the same key (Z for example) and then press A and it works. Seeing as pressing L and R, then A didn't work here, I tried the old trick and it still doesn't seem to work. I even tried setting them all to the same key and pressing it but that doesn't work either. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution for it?

Thank you,

~TCassat

TCassat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure anyone else needs help with this, but I found the answer on another forum. The trick is that some keyboard combos work and some don't. You can use Insert and Page-Up for L and R and Home for A and it works perfectly. Hope this helps anyone else that has this problem.

yuzkoff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get it to work with any of this, I've got it on M3DS real and none of these tricks are working. Anybody have any solutions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F