Chrono Trigger Fix

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by theman69, Nov 19, 2008.

1. theman69
    OP

theman69 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 9, 2007
    United States
  2. scandal_uk

scandal_uk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 3, 2005
    UK
    Yep - works on G6DS, in English too!

3. Vincent T

Vincent T GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2008
    United States
    San Jose, California
    The cheat is in the cheat database. Just download the latest update.

4. IAmTheRad

IAmTheRad GBAtemp Regular

Aug 7, 2006
    Canada
    Some carts do not support cheats. A hard patch is better for them. As well, some people don't want to use the cheat to get the game to work.

5. carmulus

carmulus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2004
    United States
    I have a G6 Flash 3rd Generation and I don't velieve it has a trainer option. Also, every time I start up the game it goes to the screen where it say initializing save data amd just stays there. I have all of the updates that are available for my cart and don't really know what to do. Even if I could get use the cheat i wouldn't be able to get past the loadign screen.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6. ierf101w

ierf101w Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2007
    Canada
    I can't seem to get this patch to work. I get a white screen after I try loading up the game.

What version of SYSTEM files are you loaded on? scandal_uk some help please? thanks [​IMG]

7. enigmak

enigmak Member

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2006
    Greece
    I as well have a 3d generation flashcard and nothing seems to do the job. If anyone has any suggestions on how to apply a fix for the game, please enlighten us! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice