Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
a mate of mine got his wii chipped by these guys

http://www.modchipfitters.com/

he's had no complaints

To Expensive, £70 to install CycloWiz Modchip!!! shocking.

Can mod PAL wii's via post in the UK. £25 + £8 return special delievery includes Wiikey (and hologram), updates and SMG fix. Fast turnaround.

Can only mod non cut Wiis though. PM me if interested, cheers

I'm intrested.

£25 is a good deal. But its got to be a clone and I wouldn't have much faith in some one fitting a chip and they can't do the cut legs.

Why would you want a clone?!?!

apd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
a mate of mine got his wii chipped by these guys

http://www.modchipfitters.com/

he's had no complaints

To Expensive, £70 to install CycloWiz Modchip!!! shocking.

Can mod PAL wii's via post in the UK. £25 + £8 return special delievery includes Wiikey (and hologram), updates and SMG fix. Fast turnaround.

Can only mod non cut Wiis though. PM me if interested, cheers

I'm intrested.

£25 is a good deal. But its got to be a clone and I wouldn't have much faith in some one fitting a chip and they can't do the cut legs.

Why would you want a clone?!?!

I think he means for that price you're looking at a £10 clone wiikey. I've already sorted it with ghostfitter now and will be sending the wii off tomorrow to be done.

grapperus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i did mine myself but i was lucky enough to buy a console on release date last year and they are piss easy to do not like the new ones
wacko.gif

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
They are NOT clones, and have original wiikey holograms. I have done plenty of Wii's and no problems (including updating!)

I just don't charge extortionate prices that some people charge. Its only a 20-30 min job.

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Thats fine. I have done a couple of peoples Wii's from these boards - MrHawkie came down to me and I did his Wii whilst he waited.

I mainly do bussiness with people from rllmukforum and some people from maxconsole.

I don't do cut legs because frankly I don't want to. I did one cut leg Wii, and it took me a good two hours - after that I thought I wouldn't bother again.

I would say I have modded about 25-30 Wii's without any problems though.

evadwolrab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
just had my daughters done at http://playbackups.com/Â . Steve is a sound bloke. very quick.fitted d2ckey in 40 mins. very friendly and you can take round and wait for him to complete
smile.gif

Highly recommended and will return with others
Yep got mine done yesterday too (with OpenWii). Only had Big Brain Academy working so far since my little bro has my nunchuk at his house and everything else I have needs a nunchuk! Smackdown v Raw just went to black, but I've got a feeling it doesn't work anyway? I'll look into it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.