Hacking Chipping in the UK

evadwolrab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering, of the people who have their Wiis chipped, how did you go about getting it done?

Did you buy the chip and do it yourself? Or did you get some dodgy bloke with a moustache to do it for you?

Just because I've never done any electronics myself and I'm wondering whether to start asking around Preston for someone who can do it for me for a small fee.
cool.gif

apd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anyone recommend someone to send the Wii to in the uk(preferably in Liverpool) who they've used and all went well? To be honest I don't like the thought of sending my Wii off to some fella who I don't know ,while paying for the pleasure to not get it back.

Cheers

apd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Can anyone recommend someone to send the Wii to in the uk(preferably in Liverpool) who they've used and all went well? To be honest I don't like the thought of sending my Wii off to some fella who I don't know ,while paying for the pleasure to not get it back.

Cheers

the guy who owns ghost2fitter has modded my ps2 slim and Wii and fitted a case mod on my ps2 aswell, he is highly trusted and i would use him again, although he doesn't live near liverpool, he's the next best thing, if you have any questions just email him and he will sort you out.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got my wiikey fitted by someone called williewonka. It was on a forum that I don't think works anymore
frown.gif
It was £50 and included the wiikey and the postage back via special delivery. You have to post the wii special delivery. If you sent it monday, it would be back modded by wednesday. Had it done months ago and (Touch wood), never had a problem.

This was the forum. According to the message it should be back anytime. If it is just read the topic and the feedback that hes been given.

http://forum.cheapmod.com/

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Can mod PAL wii's via post in the UK. £25 + £8 return special delievery includes Wiikey (and hologram), updates and SMG fix. Fast turnaround.

Can only mod non cut Wiis though. PM me if interested, cheers

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
http://www.gameworlddirect.co.uk/ did my PS2, and I'll be using them to do my Wii too.  Excellent service.

do not buy from these people, just a warning, i've heard of people ordering from them and not getting their money back, not answering any calls either.

How much did it cost in the post office to send to them ?

roughly about £6-£7 thats just a guess as it was a while since i got my Wii chipped.

moggymatt

Trophies
Website
ds-scene.net
XP
Country
I dunno about online places but theres two shops in the Chesterfield area (Derbyshire)

I think one of the shops does 'by Post modding (u send your console) and/or they also sell modded Wii etc pre-done.

If you want details phone numbers etc, I'll have a wander and grab them. Humm wonder if thet do have a website (I know one of the guys has an ebay shop for computer allsorts)

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Redsquirrel Seems good. He just sent me a PM with his feedback and says he has 100% positive.

His prices are cheap also:

Redsquirrel said:
Can mod PAL wii's via post in the UK. £25 + £8 return special delievery includes Wiikey (and hologram), updates and SMG fix. Fast turnaround.

I suggest people to use him, sounds like he knows what he is doing. I will be getting him to Mod my Wii later in the month.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
a mate of mine got his wii chipped by these guys

http://www.modchipfitters.com/

he's had no complaints

To Expensive, £70 to install CycloWiz Modchip!!! shocking.

Can only mod non cut Wiis though. PM me if interested, cheers

I'm intrested.

£25 is a good deal. But its got to be a clone and I wouldn't have much faith in some one fitting a chip and they can't do the cut legs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again